Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, dutch boy said:

Unbelievable, I think even the most ardent Biden supporter must realize that their candidate is not fit to be the president of the United States. This was so obvious in this debate. Biden's performance was so embarrassing that I could not even watch it after awhile. This is serious folks, the Russians and Chinese are salivating at the prospect of another four years of this incoherent man being president. If the democrats were smart and care for the U.S. they would choose another candidate as soon as possible. 

Where are all those "Biden's gonna win" posters? I'm waiting to hear how Biden actually won, or he just ate something that paralyzed his vocal chords, anything at all. C'mon guys, you know who you are. Give it your best shot.

As he is the chosen one I think only he can change it. I'm waiting for the Johnson speech. Right now he's probably tied to a chair with his eyelids held open and being forced to watch re runs of it till he uncles.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

NO!

As usual you don't have a clue about American politics.

If Biden steps down in time that means the entire ticket steps down and there can be an open convention.

In an open convention Harris wouldn't have a chance.

It would be between Newsom, Whitmer, and maybe Klobuchar.

Personally I prefer Whitmer but with such a shot campaign name recognition is more important, and Newsom would be the natural favorite.

Newsom would murder the convicted felon in the general!

What numbers does Newsom get now?

16 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Is this why Biden never takes questions at press conferences - or is it just arrogance, not accountable to the little people?

His infamous quote.  “I don’t work for you “

No truer words spoken.

IMG_2686.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Thanks for asking. I have a world view of how I want the world to be. America is the biggest influence on that world. No candidate does what I would like exactly but Trumps policies and approach to government are totally inconsistent with the way I want the world to be.  

You like wars then?

• Thumbs Up 1

If Biden doesn't step down, and sadly, he probably won't, there is still a way he could narrowly win.

That is turnout.

If everyone thinks Trump is going to win in a landslide so many of his potential voters won't bother to vote, and that leaves an opening for Biden to win based on a turnout machine.

Not for Biden so much as against fascism. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You like wars then?

Biden didn't start any. Things could be handled differently for sure but Trump is much worse. John Stewart has done an excellent summary of the debates and candidate performance. That these are the candidates here and now is terrible. But I see hope on the horizon. Joe is a hero. Old age get's us all. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Haha 1