Russian National Arrested in Hua Hin with Major Drug Seizure

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

A Russian national has been apprehended in Hua Hin with a significant haul of illegal drugs

Oh my God, those wicked Russians once again are violating the law in Thailand? They are buying illegal ED visas to stay in Thailand for months and years.

Enough is enough! Stricter visa rules are a must.

Stop Visa Free Entry for Citizens of Russia, Kazakhsatan, China, etc.jpg

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Some nationalities should have mandatory criminal background check from their home country included in a visa application.

Yes, absolutely! Including nationals of Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Moldova as well as United Kingdom, United States, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Nigeria, Ghana, Colombia, Mexico, Canada, etc.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Oh my God, those wicked Russians once again are violating the law in Thailand? They are buying illegal ED visas to stay in Thailand for months and years.

Enough is enough! Stricter visa rules are a must.

Stop Visa Free Entry for Citizens of Russia, Kazakhsatan, China, etc.jpg

Your assuming that you can't get a non-b/wp for dealing.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

This is the reason to have VISAS... 

I hear what you say, but tbh, if that guy applied for a tourist visa, I’m pretty sure he would get one. And the educational visa requirement is full of holes, so I’m sure he would have that as an option as well.

Point being, it’s easy to get a visa to visit Thailand so they aren’t a panacea to stopping criminals entering the country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Yes, absolutely! Including nationals of Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Moldova as well as United Kingdom, United States, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Nigeria, Ghana, Colombia, Mexico, Canada, etc.

Putin psyop agent in Thailand? Or kremlin dictator ‘s 50 cents trolll?
All knows well that puti-russians should notb be considered  as ordinary “farang” tourists, They should be treated like Iranians , Hamas terrorists and north koreansm spies, Or simply like evil enemies to civilized democratic world.:)

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1