Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

3 hours ago, save the frogs said:

does everyone who was supporting him with such fervor feel stupid now that he has admitted that he is not fit to run?

Who had fervor for Biden?

You seem confused.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I think the Republicans should spend more time investigating Hunter Biden's laptop.

That and finally release all of the evidence showing that the 2020 election was stolen. Perhaps they could present it all from the parking lot of a garden centre, adjacent to a dildo shop.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

That and finally release all of the evidence showing that the 2020 election was stolen. Perhaps they could present it all from the parking lot of a garden centre, adjacent to a dildo shop.

Maybe release Obama's Kenya birth certificate.

• Love It 1

12 hours ago, theblether said:

Drivel. 

You would need to be a seriously demented cultish troll of the first order if you believe - even for one minute - that Biden will leave Hunter languishing in jail when he exits the White House. 

And remember, Hunter has already offered a guilty plea for the tax fraud charges. His plea deal was rejected. He's as guilty as sin. It's only a question of sentencing now.  

Presidential pardons are generally messy, with friends and family getting preference.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Maybe release Obama's Kenya birth certificate.

Well, day 1 will be spent ending all of the world's conflicts (which would never have started under orange). Thereafter, a full week will be dedicated to mass deportations, which will solve every internal US issue. Gun crime will cease, unemployment will disappear and Marjorie Taylor Green will attend a finishing school.

That leaves 3 years, 50 weeks and 6 full days to deal with Kenyagate.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

Your opinion.

Trump agreed to ALL of the conditions insisted by Biden or Biden wouldn’t debate him.

Condoned by the network and moderators.

No rules broken except the ones in your head.

It's 2024, not 1960.  Maybe you should update.

Totally missing the point but never mind.  

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Is Donald Trump Getting Cold Feet Over JD Vance?

Trump could use Biden's departure as a pretext for dumping Vance.

The article tells me nothing except what liberal MSM, Newsweek, Political are spewing out.

”Reports” they claim.  Where are all these so called reports.

Regardless, it’s Trump’s choice to pick who he wants.  If he switches, I’ll wait for him to tell America.  

Not hearsay from your sources.

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

The article tells me nothing except what liberal MSM, Newsweek, Political are spewing out.

”Reports” they claim.  Where are all these so called reports.

Regardless, it’s Trump’s choice to pick who he wants.  If he switches, I’ll wait for him to tell America.  

Not hearsay from your sources.

So, who do you support for Trump's new VP?

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You were a good boy and drank all of Trump's Kool Aid. Fully indoctrinated for sure.🤣

4 hours ago, save the frogs said:

does everyone who was supporting him with such fervor feel stupid now that he has admitted that he is not fit to run?

Lefties never admit to being wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Lefties never admit to being wrong.

Well now, the problem with your comment and the esteemed "save the frogs" comment is that neither of you fact checked the data on which you based it.

Where did Biden state that he pulled out of the race because he is not fit to run?

Of course, I'm not expecting you to admit to being wrong. You righties just don't do that.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

12 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Well now, the problem with your comment and the esteemed "save the frogs" comment is that neither of you fact checked the data on which you based it.

Where did Biden state that he pulled out of the race because he is not fit to run?

Of course, I'm not expecting you to admit to being wrong. You righties just don't do that.

Dementia Joe is fit? :cheesy:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

course, I'm not expecting you to admit to being wrong. You righties just don't do that.

Have you been living under a rock? 

He said he was a black woman

He introduced the Ukraine President as Putin

He said Trump was VP

His debate performance was called the worst ever

:cheesy:

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, newnative said:

Not lying, of course he broke the rules.  Get real.   The moderators were horrible letting him hijack what was suppose to be a debate and turn it into just another campaign stop.  My point is Harris needs to do the same thing if they 'debate' because Trump's just going to do it all over again.  

You mean the leftist moderators 

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Dementia Joe is fit? :cheesy:

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Have you been living under a rock? 

He said he was a black woman

He introduced the Ukraine President as Putin

He said Trump was VP

His debate performance was called the worst ever

:cheesy:

Now will you turn your all seeing eye on Trump? You're happy to list any brain fart from Biden while giving Trump a free reign to be a moron. It's difficult to take you seriously (were you ever serious) when you critique is one sided.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

Now will you turn your all seeing eye on Trump? You're happy to list any brain fart from Biden while giving Trump a free reign to be a moron. It's difficult to take you seriously (were you ever serious) when you critique is one sided.

Trump walks normal. He doesn't think he is a black women. He doesn't fall over or look like he is going to die soon (unless shot).

How biased are you? Problem with the left. Never honest about how biased they are. Biden is the worst ever. A joke.

Even leftists Maher and Stewart call him a joke now.

1 hour ago, marin said:

You were a good boy and drank all of Trump's Kool Aid. Fully indoctrinated for sure.🤣

How original!  Never heard that before.

Are you Jinthing’s soulmate?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Biden is the worst ever.

Yet the economic data says otherwise. I'm sure he's pretty crap on some metrics, but what are they? How do they make him "the worst ever"?

Stop just repeating Trump's absolutisms (which is all he ever does) and quote some real data to support it.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

They had informants among the kidnappers, but they didn't run the show.

It's been awhile, but as I recall, they were not capable of planning or equipping or executing the plot without being helped along by the informants.   

Which is pretty textbook entrapment. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Yet the economic data says otherwise. I'm sure he's pretty crap on some metrics, but what are they? How do they make him "the worst ever"?

Stop just repeating Trump's absolutisms (which is all he ever does) and quote some real data to support it.

What data?

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Neither you nor I know how the public is going to respond to Kamala Harris as the Dem nominee. 

It's going to take a few weeks for the polling to inform us of the status of the race. I don't claim to know how the race will shape up, right now.

What I do know is that the selection of JD Vance has been overcome by events, and there is pressure on Trump to dump Vance.

Do you have anything that supports your claim?

I think only the never Trumpers are calling for him to dump JD. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:
11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Neither you nor I know how the public is going to respond to Kamala Harris as the Dem nominee. 

It's going to take a few weeks for the polling to inform us of the status of the race. I don't claim to know how the race will shape up, right now.

What I do know is that the selection of JD Vance has been overcome by events, and there is pressure on Trump to dump Vance.

Do you have anything that supports your claim?

I think only the never Trumpers are calling for him to dump JD. 

https://newrepublic.com/post/184106/trump-picking-jd-vance-mistake-biden-kamala-harris