Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Back when Vance called Trump Hitler. 

He changed his mind. Harris has no mind to change (see vid above), so she's quite the same and still a weak candidate, no matter that she'll have the propaganda press on her side this time around.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, G_Money said:

She doesn’t have the power.

At least she had the power to open those damn borders and let all the people in that need support 

I was just watching a World Current Affairs tv show where it showed young Americans holding signs up "Welcome the refugees ! 

Thankyou 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I know no such thing.

Biden is not scum.

He's been an excellent president and exiting this way for the good of the country to have a better chance to stop the maga fascists may make him a historically great president.

Oh don't be a hypocrite,you were complaining about Muslim people entering the USA once.

There is no need for Islamophobia,we need to support more immigration into the USA of Muslim people and the cultural enrichment they bring 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Oh don't be a hypocrite,you were complaining about Muslim people entering the USA once.

There is no need for Islamophobia,we need to support more immigration into the USA of Muslim people and the cultural enrichment they bring 

I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Haha 1

Harris is being endorsed by Biden and even both Clintons.

While Hillary is smiling to Harris's face.  Don’t be fooled younger one.  That evil woman has a 10 inch butcher knife ready to thrust into your spine at a moment’s notice.

It ain’t over yet.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Agree Kelly a great pick.

Shapiro is better for the rust belt swing states though but being a Jew he'll attract pro Hamas protesters in Chicago. 

I doubt he would join Harris as she has been pretty pro-hamas.

4 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Unemployment down, inflation under control, stock market hitting record highs, no science denied.... not bad for an unfit old man.

LOL. Given, IMO, he hasn't been "in charge" for some time, that's not down to him, but to his handlers. They are not standing for election.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Given, IMO, he hasn't been "in charge" for some time, that's not down to him, but to his handlers. They are not standing for election.

of course Powell has recently said the country is on an unsustainable fiscal path.he also has not had any meeting with Biden for years and is the head of the fed.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Joe Biden will not seek a second term. Was that the best decision? Who will he endorse? Your (sensible) thoughts?

He's endorsed Harris, There never was any chance he wouldn't. Obama and Pelosi have not, and they are more influential than Biden, IMO.

Now that Biden is out his delegates are not committed to Harris. This circus isn't over by far.

Convention is going to be a blast. From struggling to sell advertising, it'll probably be more watched than the debate.

If Harris is the candidate, will she debate Trump"? Now that's going to be a must watch.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I doubt he would join Harris as she has been pretty pro-hamas.

A politician can say anything they like till they actually get the big chair. I can't see Harris changing anything re israel.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A politician can say anything they like till they actually get the big chair. I can't see Harris changing anything re israel.

That's not going to sit sell with the Farakhans and people like that in her base. 

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

That's not going to sit sell with the Farakhans and people like that in her base. 

Just heard a talking head on Al Jazeera saying that she is very pro israel, but was put up to present a different side. I don't know if that is true, but I believe she is capable of lying about her true opinions.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Just heard a talking head on Al Jazeera saying that she is very pro israel, but was put up to present a different side. I don't know if that is true, but I believe she is capable of lying about her true opinions.

Farrakhan is very anti-semitic, part of f the Islam brotherhood tribe that adores Obama. The type of people that pronounce Pakistan perfectly  if you get my gist. Kamala won't be able to play both sides. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1