Did Donald J Trump fool the world?

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You've lost me . 

Nevermind about any wind up , what's the red arrow in the photo for ?

It’s pointing at the “bullet ravaged” ear? 

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

If the attempted but failed assassination was fake why would the head of the Secret Service resign for incompetence?

This is what happens when the true Commander in Chief, Dr Jill Biden makes a DEI appointment based on favoritism instead of qualifications.

No one except Dr Jill would appoint the head of security for “Pepsi Cola” to lead an agency responsible for protecting Presidents.  

IMG_3102.jpeg

Of course she should resign, the whole event was a fiasco. Fake or real. Unfortunately for that lady she is the head of the Secret Service, and the buck stops with her. 

I’m still waiting patiently for a clean photograph of Trump’s bullet ravaged ear, but I don’t believe we will ever see it anytime soon. 

For the record, I don’t think even Trump is dumb enough to show it at a gold course so soon after the event. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Did you need a red arrow to point out where  Donald Trumps ear  is ?

Did I do that? Or did I just post someone else’s tweet?

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

Or the families of the 300 people in Moscow who died as a result of apartment bombings by Chechen terrorists … leading Putin to start the second Chechnya war?

Although, as we found out later, the bombs were planted by the FSB, on the orders of Putin. Authoritarians don’t care who dies so long as they get what they want. 

So until I see evidence that tells me otherwise, I’m sticking with the “staged” theory. 

Deflection.  Nothing to do with my posts.

Liberals use that word so often here I’ve grown to like it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Of course she should resign, the whole event was a fiasco. Fake or real. Unfortunately for that lady she is the head of the Secret Service, and the buck stops with her. 

I’m still waiting patiently for a clean photograph of Trump’s bullet ravaged ear, but I don’t believe we will ever see it anytime soon. 

For the record, I don’t think even Trump is dumb enough to show it at a gold course so soon after the event. 

Struck me as being a bit like a storyline from the TV political drama series "Scandal".

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

One question to which I have found no answer is Where is the bullet which struck Trumps ear?

There were people behind him yet they were not injured,,, 

Two other people died in the attack 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

"left absolutely no mark"

False.

Blood is seen. Even an ear flap can bleed. According to Rep. Runny Jackdon (R-Texas) bullet caused a 2cm wide wound and significant bleeding. But "given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required." Jul. 20, 2024 Stat news

Trump will have a mark.

He will probably demand a Purple Heart for his wound.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Two other people died in the attack 

Yes, but I have not read where they were located and am left to presume they were hit by other shots fired.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Yes, but I have not read where they were located and am left to presume they were hit by other shots fired.

Why couldn't the Trump bullet have kept on going and hit a person sat behind ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1