Chalerm Declares Political War Against Thaksin

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Charlerm is the poster boy to show what is wrong with this country.

He should be rotting in jail together with Thaksin and many others.

Looks like we'll just have to be patient and see what develops, could be entertaining!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The veteran politician didn’t mince words about his strained relationship with Thaksin. “I want to debate the person who slept in the hospital for just 2 hours,” Chalerm remarked

Which hospital was that?

Well, well, what do you know. Chalerm was a serious boozer back in the day and I assume he got cross not being invited to Dr T's birthday party yesterday - hence the anger. Not only the missing booze but the loss of face under one of his dozens of luxury cars parked somewhere on the Thonburi side of the capital 😉 

I love Chalerm Yubamrung. This guy makes Thai politics fun. Of course, he's corrupt as hell, but he's still fun if you're not one of his victims.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

I mean no offense to any of you posters debating this article, but do you really care of think your opinion makes a difference?  Do you think Thai people have opinions that make a difference?  Do you think that anything makes a difference here?  It’s the same stories on a loop for hundreds of years.  Nothing changes. It’s kike reading every page of those books where you would make a decision and finally end up at the ending. Then read it again and make different decisions, flip through, and end up at the same ending. Until you became so frustrated that you read the entire thin front to back and the story makes no sense and then you end up at the same conclusion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It could be. But I don't think much will happen.

Years ago, people said that Chalerm knows all the dirt about anybody. That made him pretty much untouchable.

I am also sure that other politicians will know lots of bad things about Chalerm.

Now, will all of them publish what they know, and they will all destroy each other?

Or will they just continue like usual, nobody exposes anybody else. 

Yep, that this POS gangster (and his murderous progeny) is still involved in politics speaks volumes about this country.

Been involved in just about every type of criminality in his illustrious career, (even kidnapping people) and had to flee to Denmark at one point..

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Charlerm is the poster boy to show what is wrong with this country.

He should be rotting in jail together with Thaksin and many others.

Yes I agree, but the soldier Cha Cha who led an illegal coup should be top of the list?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

Yes I agree, but the soldier Cha Cha who led an illegal coup should be top of the list?

Sadly, NO general has ever been punished for treason against an elected government, which is what a military coup is.

In his particular case he was elected as a privy councillor.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I seem to remember it was Charlerm who made a statement saying that the army and it's leaders wouldn't be put on trial for the deaths during the Red Shirt protests as the army was only following orders.  Which they weren't. 

Little chance any of these will ever be held accountable for any of their misdeeds. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2024 at 10:17 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

It could be. But I don't think much will happen.

Years ago, people said that Chalerm knows all the dirt about anybody. That made him pretty much untouchable.

I am also sure that other politicians will know lots of bad things about Chalerm.

Now, will all of them publish what they know, and they will all destroy each other?

Or will they just continue like usual, nobody exposes anybody else. 

Sounds like Trump Extorted Congress with dirt from Kremlin same Tactics, can’t let the pee pee  tapes be released , hopefully when Trump Loses the Putiny will throw a fit and finally release them 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Sounds like Trump Extorted Congress with dirt from Kremlin same Tactics, can’t let the pee pee  tapes be released , hopefully when Trump Loses the Putiny will throw a fit and finally release them 

And then probably his so-called Christian supporters will forgive the sinner.