President Kamala Harris

On 7/26/2024 at 7:42 PM, steven100 said:

She's good in lower positions I expect ...

But now she's way out of her depth  .....    period.

and anybody who can't see that is delusional

Accepting that to be the case.....what is your take on Mr Trump's performance during this debate?

• Like 1

I am not a Trump fan, but I do feel the debate was unfair and biased, and Trump's poorer performance would reflect that. Many are upset by Harris's lack of answers, who was not followed up as Trump was—even CNN's Jake Tapper saw through it. It's close, and anyone who thinks it's a slam dunk for Harris may be making a big mistake. Harris as POTUS would be pretty bad as she's so lightweight.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, bangadang said:

I am not a Trump fan, but I do feel the debate was unfair and biased, and Trump's poorer performance would reflect that. Many are upset by Harris's lack of answers, who was not followed up as Trump was—even CNN's Jake Tapper saw through it. It's close, and anyone who thinks it's a slam dunk for Harris may be making a big mistake. Harris as POTUS would be pretty bad as she's so lightweight.

Prey tell the lighweight for clarity. Surely not because she is a woman?

1 hour ago, bangadang said:

For those that may really have Jake's coverage interest.

Harris not likely to be overconfident is the take. She probably likely learned from Clinton.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, marin said:

Trump fans resorting to throwing vile sh*t at the wall. Sad as it will stick and voters will remember "dont vote for hate". Only one candidate is campaigning on hate. The other on unity. 

The names Harris was calling Trump I thought were pretty vial. Do you agree? 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The names Harris was calling Trump I thought were pretty vial. Do you agree? 

They were the truth. Sad but true. Here is an example of people sick of hate. A hot dog stand that serves the working people of Chicago Illinois.

Humor not hate. It works. 

trump and dogs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, marin said:

They were the truth. Sad but true. Here is an example of people sick of hate. A hot dog stand that serves the working people of Chicago Illinois.

Humor not hate. It works. 

Yeah, it's hilarious what's happening to the residents of Springfield Ohio. Ha ha ha 

• Sad 3

23 minutes ago, marin said:

Trump fans resorting to throwing vile sh*t at the wall. Sad as it will stick and voters will remember "dont vote for hate". Only one candidate is campaigning on hate. The other on unity. 

you ever thought that you call something hateful because you are easily offended and perhaps a weak man?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, marin said:

Yeah.  One is campaigning on love of country and the other is campaigning on locking up their opponent and re-education camps for his supporters.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and the mantra was "Peace, love, and kill a commie for Christ"

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Once the MAGA drinks the koolaide the cult its forever.

November won't come soon enough.

They will disappear under thier rock.

Think DT is bound for Guyana late November, maybe 35,000,000 will follow.....😉

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1