Trump's Controversial Remarks at Black Journalists' Convention Sparks Outrage

Social Media

16 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No worries Jing we all make mistakes sometimes.

She's not denying being black. She's claiming to be black despite being predominantly Indian. 

Why? The black vote is more important than the Indian vote. It's not complicated. 

She's a phoney. And black voters will see it a mile off. I doubt the Indian voters will be that impressed either. 

Whether her claims are phony or not, you are contradicting Trump's claim that you used to eat into her Indian heritage. That's always been false for her entire political career and, giving that she attended Howard University and as a member of a black sorority, even earlier. I guess this is one of those rare occasions where we agree about Trump.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Theforgotten1 said:

This article is a lie , I watched the interview , Kamala claimed she was Indian before and now she is black , the president only stated that fact but the writer on here has not , I also see the evidence that she was claiming to be Indian but now’s she black , 

Maybe she is a black Indian.

Ethnicity is fluid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The black community will spot that Harris is an opportunist. An imposter.

They are not as stupid as you think.  

Got that right...

• Sad 1
  • Love It 2

8 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Sad to read comments on this black journalist YouTubers and see all the trumpets claiming victory and how trump showed them,  sickening really.   

Seeth more...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

He just can’t help himself I admire the journalist for not being intimidated by this geriatric fool and keeping to pressing for answers to their questions kudos lady’s don’t take any cr@& off that old rasist!

Here is the link.  Look at it and get a little education at the same time.   https://www.westernjournal.com/priceless-moment-trump-flips-script-host-trying-stop-telling-inconvenient-truths/

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2