I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

Just now, maesariang said:

Unlike yourself I have been to every city in Isaan. I would not sit in one place doing nothing. I'm going to Bangkok. Enjoy Isaan.

All 25 cities?.....I find that very hard to believe ....and it is worrying that you seem to 'know' I haven't.

And I am off to BKK tomorrow as it happens.......JW Marriott soi 2......might see you there, if they let in.

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

All 25 cities?.....I find that very hard to believe ....and it is worrying that you seem to 'know' I haven't.

And I am off to BKK tomorrow as it happens.......JW Marriott soi 2......might see you there, if they let in.

Yes every city.

1 minute ago, Thingamabob said:

Condolences. So sad.

I know...sorry.....I keep meaning to set the alarm.....I reckon I could push passed the 15 hour mark if I get up early enough.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Thingamabob said:

Condolences. So sad.

Not to worry, once Kamala is elected, that will drop down to 13-14 hours a day, with 1-2 hours a day talking about much better life is. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not to worry, once Kamala is elected, that will drop down to 13-14 hours a day, with 1-2 hours a day talking about much better life is. 

....and we can forget all about Trump the wide-boy and his fanboys here.......:intheclub:.....:drunk:

Where does One start? 

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. Bush look smart, and articulate with the appearance of an elegant statesman. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Just some qualities and traits that come to mind. Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, ignorant  toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

61MNi0rRZNL._AC_UL400_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

With Kamala it’s definitely a possibility in the future

Trump really has pushed all your buttons, hasn't he?

Did he promise you a job as well?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't hate Donald Trump.

He will be gone from the US political scene shortly. Why get worked up about him?

I don't think there are any US political figures who I hate.

Well said.

Just now, Lacessit said:

Trump really has pushed all your buttons, hasn't he?

Did he promise you a job as well?

Seems like you're a walking panel and he pushes all of yours every morning. 

Just now, Will B Good said:

I have a dream..........

Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 12.16.43.png

You stocked up on lotion and tissue? Only a few more weeks until he's sentenced. I'm thinking he'll get a year. 

• Love It 1

22 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I know...sorry.....I keep meaning to set the alarm.....I reckon I could push passed the 15 hour mark if I get up early enough.

Even sadder..

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Where does One start? 

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. Bush look smart, and articulate with the appearance of an elegant statesman. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Just some qualities and traits that come to mind. Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, ignorant  toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

61MNi0rRZNL._AC_UL400_.jpg

Emotion driven comments.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just watch or read what all the other primary candidates in the GOP said about Trump in 2016.

At that time, they told the truth. They were embarrassed to have a moron like Trump in the lineup.

And then? Then their greedy politician mind and survival instinct took over. Suddenly they liked Trump and though he is a great guy and all that. What a bunch of spineless greedy bootlickers. 

They all lost.

40 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You are supporting Harris. Isaan is not far left. There is no way a Democrat goes everywhere. Harris can't even go on CNN or X.

• Sad 2

46 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Your day is 12 hours of Trump hate. 

39 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Rubbish....nearer 14 or 15.

29 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

6 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Even sadder..

@Thingamabob The hilarious part of this exchange is that you're probably the only reader that has missed the joke.

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Emotion driven comments.

Okay so let's talk about facts, which one of those qualities and traits that I mentioned do you dispute? 

I've never attempted to hide the fact that I dislike Trump, that I have a tremendous amount of disrespect for the man, and that I think he's a terrible leader. However that has little impact on what I said. 

Edited by spidermike007

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Okay so let's talk about facts, which one of those qualities and traits that I mentioned do you dispute? 

"10% real inflation every 6 months"

You yesterday

Thanks Biden and Harris

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

As I like to say: "The right is right".

If there is no one else than Trump to represent the right, then the problem is not Trump, it is all the people who claim to not like Trump as a politician, but who would never consider to do such a job, where so many people will take a whack at you, criticize you, and still try to do the job, in his own ways.

The left is destroying America, and its culture.

I am a bit confused, Andre. You state (and I agree with) that others on the right have not come forward to offer themselves as representatives of the right … and yet condemn the left for destroying America? Appears to me, you are correct in citing the refusal of others to step forward as the result of having Trump. Then again, the Republican Party was offering other attempted candidates (Haley comes to mind). Without either Biden nor Trump it certainly would be a far different election. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, maesariang said:

You are supporting Harris. Isaan is not far left. There is no way a Democrat goes everywhere. Harris can't even go on CNN or X.

And you can't go anywhere but here, strange that, how many usernames now......?     🤔