Suggestions for a Friendly Pattaya Hotel

JT65

Hi All

I have to spend 3 nights in Pattaya. 

Any suggestions on a cheap apartment/hotel within walking distance to the main area of Pattaya.

Needs to have parking available as will have the car.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

JT

Sutus Court on Soi Buakhao. Me & Mrs MD always stay there when in Pattaya (Unless it's full)

Rooms are dated, which isn't important to us. Rooms cleaned every day new towels etc.

Mrs MD can get all her food favourites from food carts stretching from the hospital up Buakhao and round the corner into Soi Lengkee.

2 x 7-11s  very near. Plenty of farang food nearby. Plenty of bars/entertainment etc. Baht bus stops outside.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Sutus Court on Soi Buakhao. Me & Mrs MD always stay there when in Pattaya (Unless it's full)

Rooms are dated, which isn't important to us. Rooms cleaned every day new towels etc.

Mrs MD can get all her food favourites from food carts stretching from the hospital up Buakhao and round the corner into Soi Lengkee.

2 x 7-11s  very near. Plenty of farang food nearby. Plenty of bars/entertainment etc. Baht bus stops outside.

This has been a favourite of mine over the years. They have become a little more 'pricey' and on occasions have used The Vogue instead. The March hotel (the other side of Pattaya Klang is good and also Nova Gold has had decent rates.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JT65 said:

Hi All

Any suggestions on a cheap apartment/hotel within walking distance to the main area of Pattaya.

JT

Guest friendly?

I just had a mate stay at the Travelodge on soi 15. Pretty central, good price (was 1200 baht) and walking distance to soi bukhao, LK Metro and the 2nd road/Beach road baht bus route.

No parking but pretty sure you could park in the Avenue shopping centre about 20 metres away?

18 hours ago, JT65 said:

Hi All

JT

The P Plus hotel is on soi Excite, close to everything, and has a reserved car park for guests.

I usually go there for the parking.

It has a pool and the rooms are good.

759 baht on Agoda for October.

7 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

This has been a favourite of mine over the years. They have become a little more 'pricey' and on occasions have used The Vogue instead. The March hotel (the other side of Pattaya Klang is good and also Nova Gold has had decent rates.

April suites too out the back door of March 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Espanol said:

The P Plus hotel is on soi Excite, close to everything, and has a reserved car park for guests.

I usually go there for the parking.

It has a pool and the rooms are good.

759 baht on Agoda for October.

Do they still get the coaches full of Chinese tourists?

A few years ago (may even have been pre covid) a guy I know moved out of there due to that.

17 hours ago, Unamerican said:
22 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Baht bus stops outside.

Which Baht Bus route would that be? 

On the Sutus Court side the bus went to 2nd road via Pattaya Tai. On the other side it went to beach road via Klang. Not sure where they go since the "one way" changes around Buakhao.  

On 9/10/2024 at 10:45 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Check out Airbnb or booking.com, you can choose locations from a map.

view Talay 6, next to central shopping centre, or Edge 

I don't think you understood his question. He asked for HOTELS not for CONDOS where long-term residents live at.

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

I don't think you understood his question. He asked for HOTELS not for CONDOS where long-term residents live at.

I just offered a tip for 3 nights accommodation 

On 9/10/2024 at 7:30 PM, JT65 said:

I just offered a tip for 3 nights accommodation 

8 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If you mean 'family friendly', I recommend the Hard Rock Hotel. Not cheap but fabulous staff and perfect for kids.

I am not sure what 'cheap' is to the OP either. It is all relative,  The Hilton or Hard Rock, not so, but many places in Pattaya compared to them are...or  relative to a hotel in London or NYC. Might suggest The Areca Lodge, or Thai Garden Resort as OK, both 2000-3000 last time I checked. Agoda can help too. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1