Elon Musk Fear of Jail if Kamala Harris Defeats Trump: "If He Loses, I’m F—ed!"

Social Media

image.png

Elon Musk, sparked controversy on Monday by suggesting that he could face prison time if Vice President Kamala Harris defeats former President Donald Trump in the upcoming presidential election. In a candid interview with Tucker Carlson, broadcast on X, Musk did not hold back his fears and frustrations. “If he loses, I’m f—ed,” Musk said, referring to the Republican nominee.

Watch:

In a mix of humor and concern, Musk joked about the potential consequences for his outspoken support of Trump, asking, “How long do you think my prison sentence is going to be? Will I see my children? I don’t know.” The world’s richest man seemed to be suggesting that his political involvement, specifically his endorsement of Trump, could result in serious repercussions if the current administration prevails.

Musk’s endorsement of Trump became particularly prominent after the assassination attempt on the former president on July 13. He was seen alongside Trump at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, just days after the attempt. The tech mogul has also reportedly invested millions into a super PAC supporting Trump’s candidacy, signaling a deepening involvement in the 2024 election. In addition, Musk has consistently attacked Harris on X, the social media platform he bought for $44 billion in 2022, further illustrating his loyalty to the Republican candidate. 

“I have no plausible deniability,” Musk admitted during the interview, addressing his unreserved support for Trump. He made it clear that he had been relentless in his criticisms, saying, “I’ve been trashing Kamala nonstop.” However, he later clarified that his anger was not so much directed at Harris herself but at the political system she represents. “The machine that the Kamala puppet represents,” Musk said, positioning his attacks within a broader context of dissatisfaction with the Democratic establishment.

When asked by Carlson about how his life has changed since he became more actively involved in presidential politics, Musk’s initial response was lighthearted: “It’s pretty fun.” But as the conversation turned more serious, the South African-born entrepreneur explained why he had decided to go "all in" for Trump. Musk shared his belief that if Trump does not win this election, it could mark the end of meaningful elections in the United States. 

"My view is that if Trump doesn’t win this election, it’s the last election we are going to have,” Musk warned, expressing concerns that the Harris-Biden administration's immigration policies could permanently alter the political landscape. He fears that millions of migrants who have entered the country during this administration could eventually be granted citizenship, which would significantly affect future elections. 

Musk argued that this influx of new citizens could turn crucial swing states solidly Democratic, leading to what he fears would be "single-party rule." To support his point, Musk referenced the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act, which granted amnesty to millions of undocumented migrants. “Thereafter, California turned very strongly Dem,” Musk said, noting that the state, once a Republican stronghold, has consistently voted for Democratic candidates since the 1990s.

“You just need enough [new citizens] for there to not be swing states,” Musk continued, predicting a future where the Democratic Party has an unshakable hold on power. “I think we want to remain a democracy and we don’t want to become a one-party state,” he said, arguing that those who view Trump as a threat to democracy are, in his opinion, actually contributing to that very threat. 

"One-party rule is not democracy," Musk concluded, warning of the dangers of a political system where one party holds overwhelming power. As the election draws closer, Musk’s comments highlight his deep anxieties about the future political direction of the country and his belief that the outcome of this election could have lasting consequences for American democracy.

Based on a report from CNN | NYP | Sky News 2024-10-09

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Like 1

The Republican party needs to get back on track if they want to be a significant power against the Dems. Get rid of toxic Trump and rebuild the Grand Old Party.

• Agree 1

Don't worry Elon keep cozying up to Trump, and supporting him as much as you can, he really loves fealty, and you are doing a good job expressing it. If Harris is elected you might be subject to the ravages of the law, if indeed you're breaking the law. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Don't worry Elon keep cozying up to Trump, and supporting him as much as you can, he really loves fealty, and you are doing a good job expressing it. If Harris is elected you might be subject to the ravages of the law, if indeed you're breaking the law. 

Can say the same thing about Swift with Harris.