• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

AustinRacing

23 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

In comparison to the other three methods, he claims the cost, noise, pressure to buy lady drinks, the pressure to take out a girl quickly does not always lead to a good outcome.

Each to their own.

I only go to the same massage lady that I have been seeing for over a decade when I am in Phuket, no boom boom, strictly a genuine massage, by a qualified masseuse. 

I aim for dinner around 6, then back to my hotel room for a nap of between 1-2 hours, shower, then out I go to the drop off point, i.e. opposite Bangla Road (away from the Beach Road end).

I just hang there as the motorbike taxis, drop off the girls going to work, and when I spot one that's up to my standard, I will follow that a$$ down Bangla Road until she goes into the bar that she works, I will do a round and come back in 10 minutes and grab a seat, buy her and myself 2 drinks max, have the small talk, then get down to the business side of things, by then it's about 10pm and we are off to the hotel, by 11.00 - 11.30 dessert has been served and I show her out, shower, then in bed by midnight.

Cost is usually around 3,000 baht excluding my drinks and I am satisfied.

Noise, well depends on the bar, no pressure to buy lady drinks, I offer when I order my own drink, no pressure to take the girl back as I know what I want, and have never been knocked back.

I can understand what your friend is doing, but as someone else mentioned, those mattresses and girls have more than likely seen more sex than your hotel room.

Like I said in the beginning, each to their own, been there, done that and just didn't feel clean for me.

7 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

Well that’s at least three lines. 

Yes,  but your statement could have been made in 1 line. My question was detailed and was 2 lines and a bit.

Here's another question;   Does the scenario take into account the likelihood that the prostitute may not actually be a biological female, but in fact what is referred to in Thailand as a Kathoey, aka  lady boy? Some men, particularly those aged 50 and over,  who frequent the prostitutes of Pattaya a seek out masseuses who present with the potential to be men. I believe there was a series made in Pattaya that profiled such events. Ask your "friend" if he has ever discovered that the she was a he and whether or not they consummated their sweaty tryst.