How Is This Possible In MAGA World?

RSD1

How is it possible that so many of Trump’s supporters continue to ignore the insights of 24 people who were once among his closest allies and held critical roles in his administration?

Each of these individuals, many of whom held top security, defense, or advisory positions, has come forward to publicly condemn Trump’s actions, decisions, and temperament, stating emphatically that he is unfit for office.

Their firsthand perspectives, formed through close proximity and shared work, paint a compelling picture that is hard to dismiss and I truly don't understand how Trump supporters can not be at all concerned by what all of these people are saying.  

1.    Mike Pence - Former Vice President; criticized Trump’s push to overturn election results.
    2.    Bill Barr - Former Attorney General; rejected Trump’s election fraud claims.
    3.    James Mattis - Former Secretary of Defense; described Trump as divisive.
    4.    Mark Esper - Former Secretary of Defense; questioned Trump’s loyalty to the country.
    5.    John Kelly - Former Chief of Staff; rebuked Trump’s disregard for democratic norms.
    6.    Rex Tillerson - Former Secretary of State; noted Trump’s lack of foreign affairs understanding.
    7.    Nikki Haley - Former UN Ambassador; criticized his recent foreign policy views.
    8.    Chris Christie - Former Transition Chair; highlighted Trump’s self-interest.
    9.    HR McMaster - Former National Security Adviser; criticized Trump’s leadership.
    10.    John Bolton - Former National Security Adviser; described Trump as unserious in foreign policy.
    11.    Mick Mulvaney - Former Acting Chief of Staff; resigned after January 6.
    12.    Anthony Scaramucci - Former Communications Director; publicly condemned Trump.
    13.    Stephanie Grisham - Former Press Secretary; voiced concerns over a 2024 Trump bid.
    14.    Omarosa Manigault Newman - Former Senior Adviser; shared critical insights in her book.
    15.    Alyssa Farah Griffin - Former Communications Director; resigned post-2020 election.
    16.    Sarah Matthews - Former Deputy Press Secretary; testified on January 6 events.
    17.    Cassidy Hutchinson - Former Aide to Chief of Staff; testified about January 6 actions.
    18.    Fiona Hill - Former National Security Council Member; testified in Trump’s impeachment.
    19.    Alexander Vindman - Former National Security Council Director; reported the Ukraine call.
    20.    Miles Taylor - Former Homeland Security Chief of Staff; wrote a critical op-ed.
    21.    Mark Milley - Former Chairman of Joint Chiefs; criticized Trump’s military proposals.
    22.    Tom Bossert - Former Homeland Security Adviser; opposed Trump’s foreign policy approach.
    23.    Jeff Sessions - Former Attorney General; faced Trump’s ire after recusal in Russia probe.
    24.    Michael Cohen - Former Personal Attorney; testified against Trump in Congress.

• Haha 1

Personally I think many trump supporters keep themselves in a protected trump media zone thinking any criticism of trump is (woke) inspired.the majority of them in my opinion are at heart good patriotic Americans thinking (wrongly) that they are protecting the country from the evil left.they obviously are being bamboozled sad 😞.personally I think enough truth is getting through to get rid of this charlatan once and for all.

58 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Think Christie was more self interested in the all you eat Chinese food buffet.

#MAGA

Christie is a RAT. He did great damage to Trump's first term when he suggested Christopher Wray.

13 minutes ago, Talon said:

Christie is a RAT. He did great damage to Trump's first term when he suggested Christopher Wray.

I like Christie. He'd make a decent POTUS IMO. I don't actually remember Wray at all- can't have been around long.

However, no one did more damage to Trump than the IMO despicable Sessions. Trump should have fired him on the spot when he recused himself. All Trump's real problems became possible after he took himself out of the job he should have been doing.

I haven't heard anything about him since he did get fired- perhaps he died of shame.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

How is it possible that so many of Trump’s supporters continue to ignore the insights of 24 people who were once among his closest allies and held critical roles in his administration?

Who says they were close allies? They were doing a job, not going to karaoke parties with him.

Why do you conflate disgruntled loser's opinions with the policies that Trump has? People don't want to elect him because he's a fun guy, they want someone to close the border, drill baby drill, put America first, stop wasting their money in Ukraine, and not start wars.