VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANDIDATES CAMPAIGN INTRODUCTIONS

As mentioned before, I contacted all of the semifinalists and asked them if they'd like to be included in a post with a collection of INTRODUCTIONS.

I also mentioned that if they have already posted info like that, I would copy that and include that here too.

Candidates, if for some reason I've missed your introduction, my regrets. You are welcome to post it later of course.

Thank you to all the candidates that DID take the time to present an introduction. To those who didn't, you might appeal to the SLACKER demographic.

Actually, no you didn't. You didn't contact me, for example.

Hi, I'm SoiBiker. I'm starting to realise I'm not getting a fair shake at this competition.

As mentioned before, I contacted all of the semifinalists and asked them if they'd like to be included in a post with a collection of INTRODUCTIONS.

I also mentioned that if they have already posted info like that, I would copy that and include that here too.

Candidates, if for some reason I've missed your introduction, my regrets. You are welcome to post it later of course.

Thank you to all the candidates that DID take the time to present an introduction. To those who didn't, you might appeal to the SLACKER demographic.

Hi, I'm SoiBiker. I'm starting to realise I'm not getting a fair shake at this competition.

I wonder why....

I wonder why....

If you have a theory, I'd love to hear it.

I wonder why....
If you have a theory, I'd love to hear it.

No I haven't...you are one of the most eloquent and pleasant members of the board though it must be a little flaw from JT...

Patsy, cat talk...smile.png ...I have a big all black cat, follows me around all day, always nearby when I sit at my desk talking to folk here. Last evening whilst controlling my campaign giggle.gif this happened. Oh, this is in LOS smile.png .

My downstairs is open plan lounge and dinning area, not far from where I sit is a Grandfather clock. My cat Pan (Panther) was taking a lot of interest in it, then he laid there, head on the floor eyes wide open. I just thought he's after a Gheko as usual.

I decided to go to bed, put Pan in the kitchen. Mrs.Trans would follow. The switch for outside lights is on the wall behind where I sit at my desk. She will switch them off. I showered and got in bed.

Next there was a scream from downstairs. I jumped up and put my jogging trousers on and rushed down.

There was a COBRA doing it's thing near the light switches. facepalm.gif

The pair of French doors to the garden were locked, it had nowhere to go, under the sofa it went. sad.png

Seems the cat knew all along.....thumbsup.gif

Anyhooooooo, we moved to the outside doorway to watch from a distance it's movements, she phoned for assistance to catch it. A flashing lights 'ambulance' pulled up, there in about 15 minutes thumbsup.gif , four blokes jumped out, put on crash hats with visors, all smiles. Started pulling the place apart, couldn't find it. It had moved. Last thing was to pull out all my cinema sound/big TV stuff. There it was. One angry dude. Took them about ten minutes to bag it. The head guy had venom all down his front. Shit I thought, that thing was behind me whilst at my desk...sad.png

All smiles, how much was the service, nothing, sign here, government pays us. She gave them some beer money...smile.png

Today Mrs.Trans is traveling 50K to a temple for a Monk chat about the episode...wub.png

And I must take more notice of Pan in the future.

It seems this contest is getting nasty....I hear a cobra went missing from Chiang Mai the other day.

Maybe one of Nancy's campaign squad is ex special services? :D

Vote for Bikey...I say...

Soibiker is a good choice for everyone's vote

If you drop out of the race CC, SoiBiker might make the top 5 and next round

(This was an unpaid campaign promotional comment unauthorised by Soibiker)

The troops aren't mobilised yet...but the set up is done....

Patsy, cat talk...smile.png ...I have a big all black cat, follows me around all day, always nearby when I sit at my desk talking to folk here. Last evening whilst controlling my campaign giggle.gif this happened. Oh, this is in LOS smile.png .

My downstairs is open plan lounge and dinning area, not far from where I sit is a Grandfather clock. My cat Pan (Panther) was taking a lot of interest in it, then he laid there, head on the floor eyes wide open. I just thought he's after a Gheko as usual.

I decided to go to bed, put Pan in the kitchen. Mrs.Trans would follow. The switch for outside lights is on the wall behind where I sit at my desk. She will switch them off. I showered and got in bed.

Next there was a scream from downstairs. I jumped up and put my jogging trousers on and rushed down.

The pair of French doors to the garden were locked, it had nowhere to go, under the sofa it went. sad.png

Anyhooooooo, we moved to the outside doorway to watch from a distance it's movements, she phoned for assistance to catch it. A flashing lights 'ambulance' pulled up, there in about 15 minutes thumbsup.gif , four blokes jumped out, put on crash hats with visors, all smiles. Started pulling the place apart, couldn't find it. It had moved. Last thing was to pull out all my cinema sound/big TV stuff. There it was. One angry dude. Took them about ten minutes to bag it. The head guy had venom all down his front. Shit I thought, that thing was behind me whilst at my desk...sad.png

All smiles, how much was the service, nothing, sign here, government pays us. She gave them some beer money...smile.png

Today Mrs.Trans is traveling 50K to a temple for a Monk chat about the episode...wub.png

It seems this contest is getting nasty....I hear a cobra went missing from Chiang Mai the other day.

Maybe one of Nancy's campaign squad is ex special services? :D

Thought the ex special forces living in pattaya...

"Thought the ex special forces living in pattaya..."

Nope, they all moved to their own "special forces" forum........like eating fruit apparently, and planning "special" missions cheesy.gif

Edited by RolandRat

Maybe one of Nancy's campaign squad is ex special services? biggrin.png

Thought the ex special forces living in pattaya...

Nope, we have some in Chiang Mai. Good to hear your cat is alright, Tranny. Hadn't thought about him.

Put a V8 into a beaten up old Morris 1000 van once, left it looking tatty, a wolf in sheep's clothing, should have seen the face on the lads when they were left standing at the lights!!biggrin.png

Only give away was the twin tail pipes and fat tyres.

Great fun, me, 6.3 in a Vauxhall Firenza, 5.8 in a VW caravanette.....Fond memories, AND great sounds...thumbsup.gif

I was at a friends performance shop in Napa having work done & talking with the guys there.....Place is full of hot rods/modded & race cars for the nearby Infinion Raceway.....

Looked across the shop and saw a VW Carmen Ghia that didn't look quite right (framed) and sat high with big tires and a differential....Also had a hemi set in the tube frame → Owned by a 50's/60ish little old lady.....

That would be me, pgrahmm or maybe my Mom, depending upon which decade you made this sighting.

About 5 years ago Napa CA....

LEADERBOARD Poster of the Year SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

The top 5 will advance to the GRAND FINALE

Top 5

Transam 49 votes

NancyL 41 votes

villagefarang 23 votes

Crazy Chef 1 19 votes

StreetCowboy 18 votes

nipping at the rear:

SoiBiker 17 votes

Naam 17 votes

Edited by Jingthing

I'd like to know where are the posters "festering" spirit (oopps festive), not many Christmas adjustments to the avatars this year ?

CharlieH, since I always do what the mods want and never create any problems here on ThaiVisa, I tried very hard to change my avatar, but just couldn't figure it out. I know -- you'll probably just refer me to the Forum Support Desk. But, here's what I'd like to use:

post-68373-0-57203900-1450590588_thumb.j