City council sets 1.4 million baht for baht bus stops

Rimmer

City council sets 1.4 million baht for baht bus stops

1248-n6Budget.jpg

PATTAYA:--The Pattaya City Council approved 1.4 million baht to construct 30 new baht bus stops around the city.

Deputy Mayor Bandit Khunajak said the stops will be located along main roads, such Beach Road, Second Road and the surrounding loop area.

Officials had hoped to have a contractor on board and construction started by the end of June.

Source: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/city-council-sets-1-4-million-baht-baht-bus-stops-179259

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-06-30

It is another money maker for the top council. Sooooo bloody stupid as another commented they stop were ever any one puts their hand out. 

The PM is smart enough to see this is a money making scam by the council person who came up with it.

1.4 mill baht, what the hell for.!!!!!!!?!!

I've tried to flag a bus whilst waiting on the bus stop. It want interested. Private hire only.

I do notice taxis parking in the bus stop, so I guess it's a good place to go if you wish to hire a taxi.

On June 30, 2017 at 10:05 PM, shaurene said:

It is another money maker for the top council. Sooooo bloody stupid as another commented they stop were ever any one puts their hand out. 

The PM is smart enough to see this is a money making scam by the council person who came up with it.

1.4 mill baht, what the hell for.!!!!!!!?!!

You think he got rich by not getting a cut too?