What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Blitz: The Bombs That Changed Britain

During the Blitz over 450,000 bombs dropped on Britain and every bomb has its own story. This series examines the specific effect of four bombs, from their initial impact on individual lives right through to their wider consequences for the Second World War and all the way to the present day.

BBC Doco its 4 parts last part out today--

Saw “Coco” with the kid yesterday at T21, it was okay.

I would not go see it by myself, but I’ve certainly seen worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I liked it at lot but partly for political reasons. As Mexicans have been so horribly and unfairly insulted from very high levels I found a romanticized fantasy pop take on their wonderful culture to be refreshingly current.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just finished watching American Crime Season 3.  Excellent but puts the USA in a vert poor light as more and more people become criminalised at every level of American society and suffer its punitive cruel legal system so now watching Gotham S01 and oddly engaging series with excellent sets and hyper cinematography. The whole show operates on a number of complex levels.

Edited by The manic

Samsung reveals bizarre 'unspoil me' hypnotherapy site it claims can make you forget TV shows so you can watch them again-

Samsung has unveiled a bizarre new hypnosis experience that it claims will help you forget your favourite TV series – so you can re-watch it as though it ‘were the first time..

Before beginning, interested participants must indicate that they are over the age of 18 and are ‘mentally healthy,("That lets most T.V. readers off the hook') in addition to approving the terms and conditions.

The video begins by asking the listener to think of the show they’d like to forget.

Then, it walks you through 23 minutes of hypnotherapy.

It seems to work-- I viewed it before I went to Tesco to get the weekly stuff & couldn't remember a F^@ing thing I needed

.....But you try it

http://www.samsung.com/se/unspoilme/eng/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000279

• Haha 1

Samsung reveals bizarre 'unspoil me' hypnotherapy site it claims can make you forget TV shows so you can watch them again-

Samsung has unveiled a bizarre new hypnosis experience that it claims will help you forget your favourite TV series – so you can re-watch it as though it ‘were the first time..

Before beginning, interested participants must indicate that they are over the age of 18 and are ‘mentally healthy,("That lets most T.V. readers off the hook') in addition to approving the terms and conditions.

The video begins by asking the listener to think of the show they’d like to forget.

Then, it walks you through 23 minutes of hypnotherapy.

It seems to work-- I viewed it before I went to Tesco to get the weekly stuff & couldn't remember a F^@ing thing I needed

.....But you try it

http://www.samsung.com/se/unspoilme/eng/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000279  

Who needs that rubbish .at my age ive forgoton it after a few weeks anyway[emoji4]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

Just saw Battle of the Sexes. I saw that it had Emma Stone and Steve Carell so I thought, hey a comedy. Turned out to be the story of Billie Jean King VS Bobby Riggs in a tennis match. The movie took every opportunity to restate how horrible men are The only men in the entire show with any redeeming characteristics was Billie Jean's cuckolded husband. and the two gay men who made outfits for the players. Oh well I know Hollywood can't help themselves. The acting was good, the plot formulaic.

Edited by canuckamuck

Earlier today was watching The Hangover 3 the one in Bangkok.

It was on one of the local channels.

When they got to the part at the Gogo when the one dude finds out he had an encounter with a LB, it went dark and another movie started.

Censorship?

Why even start the movie in the first place?