Trump and 17 states back Texas bid to undo his election loss at Supreme Court

webfact

Prediction time

Trump will not concede, He will leave the WH, but will make it sound like he is doing it even though he won, but the fight will go on. He will have his own "Reality" talk show. I don't think he will run again but will put his weight and his hard core followers behind someone of his choosing,

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Now that’s out of the way we can look forward to the next half baked attempt to avpid the reality that Trump lost the election impinging on the ‘alternative reality’ of Trump

and his supporters. 

21 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Congress.

By which I mean we can expect a challenge to the legitimacy of the Electoral College vote when it is presented to Congress in early January - the 8th?

The aim being to get the decision reduced to a "one state, one vote" ballot in Congress. He thinks he will win that.

Just now, RJRS1301 said:

Maybe Ivanka or her mother can give him a dose of reality, and tell him that by now even many Republicans are tired of his immature attitudes and the presidency is not a trading commodity as his failed business deals are. He can use the time to actually learn to play golf with real players and no longer cheat at it

Do jails have golf courses?

8 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Their idiot supporters will play along as usual.

Are all 75 million supporters idiots? Is it possible some of the 75m approved of Trump not starting new wars, or approved of his getting minorities off welfare and back to work? Or approved of him finally holding China to account? Or they are just idiots and that's it? Dunno man, seems it could be stereotyping, and could be construed as being a bit inflammatory.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I wouldn't say the lawsuit necessarily failed. We won't know that until we see whether or not Trump pardons Ken Paxton, the Texas A.G.

My understanding is he can't for what Paxton is being investigated for.  I think because he can't pardon civil cases and/or also because I think some of the things may be state charges. 

It probably won't stop him from pre-pardoning him anyways just to gin up the rubes.

Edited by shdmn

It annoys me that everyone says there was no major fraud that would change the outcome of the election.

In fact there was no fraud found at all.  Not a single case, not one vote found to be cast illegally.  At least I haven't heard about any charges filed anywhere for anything.  Have you?

I can understand how and why someone would vote for Trump.  However, I could never trust a Trump supporter with anything requiring character assessment of another person.

• Like 2