'It's insurrection,' Biden says, as Trump supporters storm U.S. Capitol

webfact

11 minutes ago, pkspeaker said:

there's a curfew but the people are staying outside the capitol building currently

It's probably easier to keep them there instead of having them run around causing havoc in the city.

• Like 2

Just now, watthong said:

We need real law enforcers to do real security job, to begin with not to open the barn door to the riff raff. It boggled the mind that they could walk right through as if it was Costco.

What should they do.

Just shot the whole lot?

They knew protesters would come, so they could have had been more prepared and better staffed, but i don't think the authorities in their wildest dreams had thought protesters would storm the capitol building and enter it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

2 people have been shot.  Numerous police are in the hospital.  And you are OK with this?  Boggles my mind.

Coffee is up ...

I'm thinking Parrothead music this morning ... Banana Republic

Edited by onthedarkside
quote of hidden post removed
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Yeah, for a BLM peaceful rally, they bring out all the troops.  For white Trump supporters, they do very little and let the capitol building be ransacked.  And people killed.  Stunning some don't see this.

Plus even today trump continues to spew numerous total lies to wind his followers up, why nobody challenging him about his lies? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Virt said:

What should they do.

Just shot the whole lot?

They knew protesters would come, so they could have had been more prepared and better staffed, but i don't think the authorities in their wildest dreams had thought protesters would storm the capitol building and enter it.

Their wildest dreams have arrived in the form of Trump. Maybe "The Art of War" should be a handbook for the Washington DC security corps.
"Know thyself, know thy opponent." - Lao Tzu.

• Like 1