Anutin's party hits back at calls for health minister's resignation

webfact

17 minutes ago, Emdog said:

according to Wiki, he has a degree in engineering from Hofstra U

Call me crazy, but might it be better to have someone with education and experience in public health running the show?

How is his English? I can't recall hearing him speak English.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Well make him the Minister for Ganja! He can't do worse at that than he has done as Health Minister! (Or can he?)

That  jobs reserved for the convicted Heroin smuggler, but it doesn't  count as it was overseas, phew that's a relief.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, connda said:

165,200 with over 4000 new signatures since I first check about an hour ago. 

The Will of the People is irrelevant.  Only the Will of the Plutocrats matters in Thailand. 

178,038 or an additional 12,838 since I posted this three hours ago.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

It should be noted, Sanook omitted to mention this, that Anutin is the leader of Bhumjaithai and owes his position in the cabinet because of  PM Prayut Chan-ocha's need of his support, notes Thaivisa.

No-one bites the hand that feeds them in Thailand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

Anutin the great.. what did he do? he bought vaccines too late, he bought b quality vaccines, whta he ordered  a 20 year old can order masks and gloves .. so if that is what he did it is a reason more to resign. But he blamed too the falangs for bringing the Covid and damaged the tourism, he didn't respond for a whole year to make a plan for vaccinations and didn't take part in international Covax vaccin organistaion. He told recently that he was not resposible.. yes very good Anutin .. now we know and leave

Didn't he also ship millions of masks to China and leave the people of Thailand with pretty much no masks as well in the beginning of the Covid outbreak ?

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1