Phuket foreigners to get leftover Sinovac

webfact

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

What does that mean? will it be vaccine that was left over in the vial after a local was vaccinated and perhaps they could scrape a dosage or two out of a few vials for foreigners? Or did they say that Thais will be vaccinated first and than foreigners? 

Im sure its just a poor choice or words 'leftover vaccines' 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: Foreigners staying in Phuket will be able to register for a state-provided COVID-19 vaccination from tomorrow (June 2), with vaccinations of leftover Sinovac vaccine doses to be rolled out on Thursday and Friday (June 3-4), it was announced today.

That's okay for Phuket, they get the un-wanted Sinovac...

A friend of mine in Khon Kaen sent a message in Line to me yesterday showing a letter that had been posted locally asking for all foreigners to register for vaccinations from June 1st as they will be included in the vaccination programme within the province... I wonder what they will get?

As for my province nothing said yet... so I'll wait for all the Sino-whatever to be used up and hopefully get AZ in a month or so, I'm happy to wait for July.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Im sure its just a poor choice or words 'leftover vaccines' 

I'm not so sure, it does say "vaccine from April" so those doses will likely be approaching the 6 month shelf life imposed by the GPO and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).