Mystery deaths on Koh Tao: Billionaire hotel and factory owners found dead in hotel pool

webfact

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

How did you get involved with the police? How long did you serve? Why didn't  you pay? It sounds a fascinating  story and it has obviously  coloured your view of the police here.

Best to drop that line of interrogation.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

4 hours ago, webfact said:

two extremely wealthy Thais of Indonesian heritage were found drowned in a luxury hotel pool.

Police have initially determined it was a tragic accident.

One, maybe.

Two people drowned in a hotel poor?   Impossible.  OK, let me go read more....

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How does it matter?  And, bearing in mind your "phone calls" claim, don't suggest "accuracy"!

If he contacted medical team of Koh Tao Hospital from hotel (as reported by Daily News) one would expect likely using a phone - but agree it was not so reported and likely the hotel that did it - reporting is not that accurate - was my point.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WineOh said:
1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I have talked  to my friends who stay there often and they  just laugh  at the  stupid death island nonsense

Tell that to the parents of the two young adults who were raped and murdered by the mafia in 2014.

The murders were awful but the other 99.9% of tourists who had no issues at all during normal times would disagree.

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

The problem I have is if they were from Phuket why were they not in Quarantine , my GF has just recently done her 14 days quarantine as she moved from Phuket RIP to the deceased 

Perhaps they had done their quarantine, does the article say when they arrived?

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Pathetic isnt it? Police determined it was a tragic accident.

Of course they did, anything else would mean the lazy sods would have to do some work.

or lose their payoff. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Pathetic isnt it? Police determined it was a tragic accident.

Of course they did, anything else would mean the lazy sods would have to do some work.

what!...how can they speculate...they need a post mortem before they jump to any conclusions..the initial post mortem takes a few hours but blood analysis can take up to six weeks for a full toxicology profile...give them a break.

2 minutes ago, tandor said:

what!...how can they speculate...they need a post mortem before they jump to any conclusions..the initial post mortem takes a few hours but blood analysis can take up to six weeks for a full toxicology profile...give them a break.

And a murder trial can take years to put the blame on innocent parties after paying off their families, its happened before.

1 minute ago, Excel said:

And a murder trial can take years to put the blame on innocent parties after paying off their families, its happened before.

keep focused...it's case by case.