A bar girl just filled up my car with fuel at PTT.

bbabythai

On 7/24/2021 at 3:52 PM, internationalism said:

my neighbour, not a bar girl, worked at the petrol station to get her clients for after work.

Her husband was lazying at air con room, with  a small kid, while she was doing double shifts

I recall many times sitting at various bars in Pattaya seeing the husband/boyfriend with small child in tow dropping mommy off at the bar for work. 

17 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

I recall many times sitting at various bars in Pattaya seeing the husband/boyfriend with small child in tow dropping mommy off at the bar for work. 

Imagine the relief when he hears the key in the door at 3 am, thinking no greasy, dirty pumpui ferlang will be tearing the welt out of his Mrs that night.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was shopping in Topp supermarket one afternoon and one of the cashiers happily calls out my name, I was confused for a few seconds but it turned out she used to worked at a bar I frequented. 

Bar girls move on, some get married, some go back home, but many just find new fields of work.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Imagine the relief when he hears the key in the door at 3 am, thinking no greasy, dirty pumpui ferlang will be tearing the welt out of his Mrs that night.. 

He should be worried about the many "short-time" customers in the room above the bar that night...

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 2:00 PM, bbabythai said:

Does anyone know of any other examples. It would make a fascinating research topic

Clearly research on your life would not be interesting topic.

Get up on the Pulpit then expect some Flak.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Tattoos are the stamp of a sex worker, everyone knows that

Manure. Tattoos are the sign that a person likes tattoos.

I got my first at 17, still under the gun.

Never got paid for sex - so there goes your "theory" shot to Hellifax

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

No, actually if you walk through Nana you will see that 100% of the prostitutes are tatooed. When you walk outside Nana almost none of the women are tattooed. The poster was right, tattoos are a clear sign the girl is a professional sex worker.

Obviously this rule does not apply to men.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

It amazes me when people still don't see what impression tattoos give. You know most people in prison have tattoos?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

No, actually if you walk through Nana you will see that 100% of the prostitutes are tatooed. When you walk outside Nana almost none of the women are tattooed. The poster was right, tattoos are a clear sign the girl is a professional sex worker.

Nonsense.  Bangkok office girls may not have tattoos, but office girls and other girls in regular employment outside of Bangkok are likely to have religious or fashion tattoos.  You need to get out more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Nonsense.  Bangkok office girls may not have tattoos, but office girls and other girls in regular employment outside of Bangkok are likely to have religious or fashion tattoos.  You need to get out more.

It's a very simple. In Nana 100% of girls tattooed. Outside Nana very very few. Therefore it is quite clear, if a girl has a tattoo she is most likely a prostitute. Very simple.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kinnock said:
17 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

Balance of probability....

....... Tattoo = worked or works in a bar 

....... No Tattoo = Not worked in a bar

Of course, thats not true all the time, like any generalisation there are plenty of contradictions. But, when making a generalisation, that one holds. 

There are also ‘very wealthy girls’ with some pretty cool expensive tattoos, but you can tell from what the girl wears, to the way she acts, to how well spoken she is etc etc that she is well educated from a socially economically well off family etc... and is just a ‘wild wealthy girl’... 

So.. no one size fits all all the time, generalisation can always be wrong.... But the tattoo, usually poorly inked is often but not always a give-away...... 

.... some are not going to like that because their missus has a faded religious tattoo on her shoulder and a rose on her <deleted>...  but..... its still a giveaway !!!  most of the time. 

• Like 1

Just on the news today, Lady Kitty Spencer 30 years, niece of Diana ,

married Michael Lewis 62  in italy, so by the reckoning on here ,what

does that make her ?  he is a Billionaire.....

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If a Felang is walking around with a Thai girl and there's a sizable age gap , say a noticeable at least 20 year age gap and they are holding hands , its obvious to everyone that shes being paid to be there with him (Barring pre teens who would appear to be their kids/step kids)

Obviously, but I was referring to them being on their own. No tats, no dyed blond hair with dark roots, no slutty clothes etc.

25 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

It's a very simple. In Nana 100% of girls tattooed. Outside Nana very very few. Therefore it is quite clear, if a girl has a tattoo she is most likely a prostitute. Very simple.

Garbage.

Some Nana girls have tats but not all. Not even a majority, IMO.

Here in farangland loads of non prostitute women with tats.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Just on the news today, Lady Kitty Spencer 30 years, niece of Diana ,

married Michael Lewis 62  in italy, so by the reckoning on here ,what

does that make her ?  he is a Billionaire.....

regards worgeordie

That depends... does she have any tats ???

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

I doubt he's even been in every Nana bar to know. Just saw a few and thinks it's all of them, IMO.

I spent a lot of time in Nana and it certainly wasn't true when I was there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Garbage.

Some Nana girls have tats but not all. Not even a majority, IMO.

Here in farangland loads of non prostitute women with tats.

But were not discussing ‘Westerner women’ in countries where social norms are far more relaxed...

In Thailand the social normals regarding behaviour, social interaction and dress are a lot more up tight than ‘farangland’ thus rendering any comparison to farangland somewhat irrelevant and moot. 

Additionally, you have twisted the suggestion..... 

Its not that those who do not have tats are not BG’s... but in general those who do, are more likely to have work in or have worked in a ‘girly-bar’ tailoring to a specific clientele or a similar environment. 

We can pick holes in the generalisation all day long, but as generalisations go this one holds up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1