Wasnt greener on the "other side"was it !

2 minutes ago, JayClay said:

What's the moral of this story? "Don't take any steps to improve your life because a global pandemic may happen and screw things up"?

You sound like you were bitter and jealous when your "friend" left. And you now seem to be basking in his misery.

yes i am, im so jealous ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I thinking now it depends on what "support" you have,for eg Mick moved there originally to be with his thai GF, that came to a end so the "support network" was then the other expats at the local bars ,that came to a end and so now he has no one ......so unless your a person who is not  "dependant"on others  then your ok ,but if you are a needy type person who cant be alone then obviosly thailand is not the place for you right now.

About right,Im alone,got my mutts,  but know others who cannot stand lonliness,keep bombarding for come around come for a "cuppa" etc, not so bad if it was not miles out of my way.   Things are bad granted,can still get massages at twice the price etc,my phone starts ringing when in certain sois,just ignore them now,putting prices up is a bad way to get anything

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fredscats said:

About right,Im alone,got my mutts,  but know others who cannot stand lonliness,keep bombarding for come around come for a "cuppa" etc, not so bad if it was not miles out of my way.   Things are bad granted,can still get massages at twice the price etc,my phone starts ringing when in certain sois,just ignore them now,putting prices up is a bad way to get anything

yeah i think its really "lonileness" that is coming out out of this lockdown among expats .............those of you who are alone are finding it difficult ...of course you always have your pet dogs to keep you company...i should of suggested that to MICK

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Hmm really?  There is no lock down in Pattaya.

OP is in Australia?  Talk about locked down.  Haha possibly the most draconian restrictions and lock downs possibly in the western world for almost 18 months must truly be a totally depressing place to be.

I for one would much rather be here then there.

OP throw another 'กุ้ง' on the barbie and yearn for Thailand...we'll be waiting for your return

• Like 1
  • Haha 1