Woman's Job?

djeetyet

51 minutes ago, KeeTua said:

Straying off topic here. The men can certainly be lazy when given the chance but when they do start working they can work for hours in brutal conditions that would have 99% of farangs quitting within 15 minutes.

Yup.

My son is in the 6th grade attending a school that's a mixture of private and government funded (or so I have been told). Here's the original question in Thai. Maybe Google translate was a bit off? We are not sure what the "correct" answer actually was!

test.question.thai.language.PNG

23 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

In our village it seems women do almost all the work.

Thai men in general seem more keen on drinking,smoking, and napping.

Don't forget checking out all the young ladies.

Best way to meet Thai men sit out front and put a bottle of Johnny on the table.

Best way to meet Thai women do your own laundry and cleaning while smiling and saying wadii to them. 

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Don't forget checking out all the young ladies.

Best way to meet Thai men sit out front and put a bottle of Johnny on the table.

Best way to meet Thai women do your own laundry and cleaning while smiling and saying wadii to them. 

Thats considered a full time job.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:28 PM, MrJ2U said:

In our village it seems women do almost all the work.

Thai men in general seem more keen on drinking,smoking, and napping.

They bring all they salary to wife, so let them little relax! And they can only do that if wife give them "beer money" so normaly wife let them  "relax"! And that naging is that kind in normal thai house that no man cant listen that hole evening!

Edited by 2 is 1

On 8/11/2021 at 11:10 AM, zzzzz said:

10 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

They bring all they salary to wife, so let them little relax! And they can only do that if wife give them "beer money" so normaly wife let them  "relax"! And that naging is that kind in normal thai house that no man cant listen that hole evening!

The woman do the brunt of the work.

Rarely do I see hard working Thai men in my 20 years here.

Maybe where you live its an anomaly?

Edited by MrJ2U

3 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

The woman do the brunt of the work.

Rarely do I see hard working Thai men in my 20 years here.

Maybe where you live its an anomaly?

I live in Isaan and almost all are farmers! Man who dont have job lay down and drink hole day.

Many man go take they morning Lao Khao to woke up. Yes and i have been harvest rice whit Thai men, cut rubber trees.... etc. They work hard! If you watch middle of day, yes nobody is so stupid that work most hot time of day! Maybe you should woke up 5 am and go work like Thai doing. They come back lunch and relax few houer then back work and back home dinnertime!

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 5:43 PM, KarenBravo said:

There is no such thing as "women's work", only work which can be done by anyone, which is the attitude the missus and I have.

Wife does everything, I have the life of an ATM, I just pay for everything and, it's a tuff life for some.

Occasionally I play Chauffer and support her by pushing the trolley at Tesco/Lotus, actually the trolley supports me.

Feeling a little thirsty at the moment, should I call out and ask her to bring me a beer, nah, better get off my rear and take the 30 steps to the fridge, my exercise for the day to the fridge and back, wouldn't wanna run her down to the ground, one has to be considerate these days as a SNAG, (sensitive new age guy)......lol