Show us your Desktop

Daffy D

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Dual screens

desktop-2.jpg

What a terrible, messy desktop. Why do you need shortcuts to apps on your desktop when you can have them all in Start, and folders in your PC folder. Much nicer, and you can then see the full photo of a bike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WorriedNoodle said:

dtop.thumb.jpg.d7c13716a9083ef8e36f18316ff874f1.jpg

Aha! The Dark Web :whistling:

21 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Here's mine.  49" Samsung Display, Linux Mint Cinnamon. 

It's usually not that messy, but I've not had time to file the stuff on the desktop. 

IMG_20210815_171813.jpg.6ff14a3dd85acf60a775e7003790b7f7.jpg

That's an big impressive monitor, should have a beautiful tranquil scene on it that would enhance the room.

Edited by Daffy D
wording
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, millymoopoo said:

Here's mine, can anybody guess where it is.?

NB: All of my files are in folders.

All of my programs are in 'programs'.........

desktop.jpg

Nice, So where is it?

Looks like might be Photoshoped 

3 hours ago, millymoopoo said:

desktop.jpg

Judging from the boats, I'm going to guess it's somewhere in the EU. I always hate posts like this...because the only way one could possibly tell, is if they have a paid subscription to Tin Eye or if they've actually been there.

1 minute ago, DBath said:

Sure it is...

Why do you not believe me?  I have owned it for nearly ten years, flown it all round Thailand - literally - and there are plenty of photos on the net to prove it. The registration is my wifes' name!

2 minutes ago, Grusa said:

Why do you not believe me?  I have owned it for nearly ten years, flown it all round Thailand - literally - and there are plenty of photos on the net to prove it. The registration is my wifes' name!

I believe you, but what is the "N" number on the tail? That way I can look it up...trust but verify...???? If you send me I will humbly apologize.

Edited by DBath

4 hours ago, millymoopoo said:

desktop.jpg

I googled "twin lighthouses".

Didn't realise there would be so many, but yours looks like Thacher Island.

Is there a prize?????

5 minutes ago, DBath said:

I believe you, but what is the "N" number on the tail? That way I can look it up...trust but verify...???? If you send me I will humbly apologize.

You show your utter ignorance of the subject. "N" numbers are for US registered aeroplanes, mine is Thai registered and so "HS". Whilst N reg planes can and do fly here for a limited time, they do so with severe restrictions for a maximum of six months. 

Looking up my registration, which is clearly visible on the underside of the port wing, and if you can find a Thai registry listing - which is no easy task!  - will tell you it is registered to a Thai company....because foreigners cannot own a Thai registered aeroplane. Much like land.

I could say much more, and refer to online photos and videos, etc., but not without destroying what little anonymity I retain on this group!

Apology accepted, provisionally.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daffy D said:

Nice, bet the farm keeps you busy.

It's not our farm, just one I took a photo of on my travels north. Near Pai if my memory serves me well.

But yes, our farm does keep me busy - too busy! 

This is just a small area of our farm

DSC_3916.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grusa said:

You show your utter ignorance of the subject. "N" numbers are for US registered aeroplanes, mine is Thai registered and so "HS". Whilst N reg planes can and do fly here for a limited time, they do so with severe restrictions for a maximum of six months. 

Looking up my registration, which is clearly visible on the underside of the port wing, and if you can find a Thai registry listing - which is no easy task!  - will tell you it is registered to a Thai company....because foreigners cannot own a Thai registered aeroplane. Much like land.

I could say much more, and refer to online photos and videos, etc., but not without destroying what little anonymity I retain on this group!

Apology accepted, provisionally.

Perhaps, I showed my "utter ignorance" (you're so dramatic...) by not knowing the numerical sequence of airplane id's in Thailand, and perhaps not. I mean, how many people do you think know the dynamics of tail numbers of American aircraft? Therefore, whether or not I owe you any kind of apology is negligible. You, however, showed your utter ignorance by calling me ignorant, when you know very little or nothing about me. Now go have another giant slice of cheese, Grusa!????

Edited by DBath