Mouthwash developed by Mahidol Uni can kill coronavirus in the mouth

snoop1130

55 minutes ago, sezze said:

Any mouthwash , like Listerine kills them in your mouth . This has been said already long time ago . It doesn't do anything else , since it is in the saliva , and you make new saliva every second . It cuts down on transmission rate for a while ( minutes , not hours ) , and doesn't at all prevent you from being sick/infected . The virus enters and is inside your body . Kill them in your mouth is good for prevent spreading for a short while but doesn't do anything else .

It's almost as if antiseptics kill viruses or something.  Go figure.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, sezze said:

Any mouthwash , like Listerine kills them in your mouth . This has been said already long time ago . It doesn't do anything else , since it is in the saliva , and you make new saliva every second . It cuts down on transmission rate for a while ( minutes , not hours ) , and doesn't at all prevent you from being sick/infected . The virus enters and is inside your body . Kill them in your mouth is good for prevent spreading for a short while but doesn't do anything else .

Kill joy. Ha Ha I find myself checking the dates every time I read a headline that includes the word Covid and the number 19.

7 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

As does at least one type of Listerine and some other mouthwashes, apparently. It may be of partial help but it's not exactly a cure.

Does Mouthwash Kill Covid-19? Here's What Doctors Want You to Know

Some news, A few years ago we were told not to use a mouth wash because it may cause mouth cancer. Now with more than 3 million dead from the virus they want us to start using it again.