best burger in Pattaya

ivor bigun

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

At least use a damn brioche bun....ditch the lettuce and tomato for grilled onion--fried egg or even pineapple with sharp cheddar and a teriyaki glaze...

*feel free to attack me--u know u want to*

You forgot the beetroot.........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

*feel free to attack me* 

OK, 

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

how many ounces?

Menu states 300 grams, so around 10 oz.

3 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

how do I know its grass fed?

Where did you read it was?

I must be a Chef as my family says I make the best peanut butter any jelly sandwich's.  My secret is wheat bread instead of white. 

2 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

Wouldn’t touch a burger wherever it was made, many years ago I used to make them for a very large well known butchery company. Just compacted minced rubbish, everything goes in all the dregs and offal including eye balls. Yuck.

Heard the same about Ketchup (and pretty much any other tomato sauce for that matter).

And Sausages. And pretty much any "processed meats". 

As a teen, I had a job one summer working in an orchard. One week it was "pick the best apples and carefully place them into the baskets". Next week it was the the same thing except for being pears. Another week is was peaches. Or tomatoes. Those were the ones going to markets and grocery stores.

Then at the end of the season it was "pick whatever is left (of whatever fruit) and toss it into the baskets". That's what the jam, juice and "sauce" companies received to make their (whatevers).

I'm told that if you ever watched how ketchup is made, you'd probably never touch the stuff again. I'm guessing it's the same for most every other sauce as well.

But what you don't know most likely won't hurt you so long as you don't think about it too much.

And I prefer BBQ sauce on my burgers, with slices of real cheddar (not that "processed cheese" <deleted>). A wee bit of lettuce, slice of onion, slice of tomato, couple of pickles, some mustard and relish and you've got a fairly well balanced meal ! (Bread, meat, vegetables, dairy, salt, sugar and fruit - because tomatoes are fruit after all !)
(And yes, I'm joking about it being a well balanced meal.
I didn't include a slice of chocolate cake with 2 scoops of rum raisin ice cream and drizzled with Bailey's Irish Cream.)

(As the appetizer.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

Gotta love vegetarians (and vegans) who go out of their way to make and eat stuff that resembles meat.

Like they crave it and want it, but have to keep up appearances while chewing their cuds and mooing softly in the pasture.

For the life of me i cant understand why if your a non meat eater you have to make stuff look like and taste like meat,or fish etc ,just make it look like a plant .

anyway we had the 150 baht cheesburger in a charcoal bun ,no way could i eat anything larger than that .

• Confused 1