4 days no sugar

Pravda

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

They were slim for generations eating white rice and sugar

Yes, what people of today do not realize, is that it has to do with the combination of what they consume. Not blaming one single ingredient. For example sugar binds fat.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Yes, the no sugar certainly makes a difference, and you dont realise how addicted you are until you stop.

I wouldn't give up the protein (meat, cheese) as well. That's the whole idea of low carb, keto diets. Eat mostly fat and proteins, little to no carbs.

Dead right Sir.  Its a pity that more people don't do the research before they start screwing with their diet.  U Tube is full of really good advice. 

7 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I can't leave my fingers off Coke Zero.

Should drink more water...

What i have notice: when drink much water not even get sweat so much. Beer and soda come right out from your armpit.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Sugar isn't the enemy it's the junk you eat, the stuff you buy is full of fat, chocolate, cake, pastries, ice cream, crisps, biscuits, nuts. It's important you understand the difference

But there is "healthy fat" which the body needs.

8 hours ago, Pravda said:

I'm starting to think that 8 years ago I started my life in Thailand completely wrong. The buffets, the pizzas, the awful japanese food suki and grills, the hotel lounges with unlimited pastries and cheese ....

Not at all! We ALL start that way. Eventually those of us who grow weary of  the burgeoning buttocks and trouble finding stores that sell clothing in our size cut back.

I developed diabetes about 5 years ago and had to do a serious inventory of my lifestyle. Diet, exercise, and an occasional small sweet has led me to a life in better balance. And I haven't bought a sack of sugar since.

8 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Cheese and meats are good keep high protein is better.

Sugar is the most addictive substance on earth terrible it kills many more people then Covid should be banned permanently worldwide.

And believe it or not, Thailand is not just a massive grower of Sugar Cane, but also on of the Worlds largest Importers of Sugar.

They just cant get enough of the stuff.