Thailand set to welcome visitors after almost two years

webfact

36 minutes ago, gearbox said:

I think it is going to be a big success...9:05 Bangkok time and the Thailand Pass web site already overloaded or down ????

tp.consular.go.th

Host

Error

Yup, have a buddy who is coming on Nov 11th who had just uploaded his last piece of COE documentation when he got a rejection notice and a congratulations for being one of the 1st to be able to use the Thailand Pass system.  Not a happy camper.  Waiting for a report from him as he tries to use Thailand Pass right now.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

See it from the positive side. In my daughters school they only estimate to the closest full part. In that case it´s perfectly right. 19 month is closer to 2 years, than only 1 year. ????

It's probably not far off 2 years when the panics started to set in with all the cancellations started to rock up, that was before Thailand started to shut the airports down and airlines cancelling flights, 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

It's probably not far off 2 years when the panics started to set in with all the cancellations started to rock up, that was before Thailand started to shut the airports down and airlines cancelling flights, 

Yeah, I think we all know. Thanks for the info anyway. If you totally missed it, I will just inform you about that my whole post was a sarcastic joke about how good they are counting here.