Prayuth: Not opening bars and pubs is necessary - threatens action against violators, praises self

webfact

13 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

He and his gang are weak but they want to have access to the money pots as long as possible. The support in the population is no longer there and has clearly shrunk. The whole policy is geared towards not tolerating any gatherings of critical people. And since Alkehol is known to loosen up the tongue and people then often speak in a more restrained (critical) manner, it is restricted by those in power. And Covid is increasingly becoming a pretext to prevent the dissatisfied from demonstrating.

Or maybe a load of drunks shouting and spluttering at each other can spread a few more cases around. 

Just sayin'.

PS.

I like a beer as much as the next guy.

Edited by overherebc

5 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I think it is very likely that it is the intention, probably not for him but for those he is "beholden to".

Makes a lot of sense to utter no’sence, imagine if at the end of the high season bars etc are still closed they could all be picked up cheap, Pattaya the whole of  walking street for for the price of a condo, very cheap compulsory purchase indeed.

35 minutes ago, Kirb46Lam said:

From memory didn't this all start from a group of idiots sharing their drinks and smokes with each other in a bar like a couple of years ago 

Correct me if I am wrong 

Well it wasn't here a couple of years ago. Seems like it was in China a couple of years ago though, maybe more. They didn't tell anyone and let it spread. Big thanks to the CCP. Absolutely nothing will happen to these global criminals. 

• Like 2

Oh my, golly gosh, gee whiz...I am beside myself with awe and amazement at his Grand Presence and can't wait for more of his shining and wise utterances....but now, the last dose of crack I took is wearing off; so time for another to maintain this precious vibe His Excellence exudes...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WingFat said:

Oh my, golly gosh, gee whiz...I am beside myself with awe and amazement at his Grand Presence and can't wait for more of his shining and wise utterances....but now, the last dose of crack I took is wearing off; so time for another to maintain this precious vibe His Excellence exudes...

Was there a point to that post?