What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

Doc Martin---ITV1   2 parts  ---ChaosTV  and everywhere--This (season 10) will be  the last series 1 episode now and 1 next week

The trials and tribulations of Dr. Martin Ellingham (Martin Clunes), a socially-challenged, Aspergian, persnickety doctor who moves from London to the picturesque village of Port Wenn in Cornwall.

Just a short trailer

3 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Doc Martin---ITV1   2 parts  ---ChaosTV  and everywhere--This (season 10) will be  the last series 1 episode now and 1 next week

The trials and tribulations of Dr. Martin Ellingham (Martin Clunes), a socially-challenged, Aspergian, persnickety doctor who moves from London to the picturesque village of Port Wenn in Cornwall.

Just a short trailer

Essentially a British version of Gilligan's Island, if you like that kind of stuff. I need to be drunk to watch it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, gargamon said:

Essentially a British version of Gilligan's Island, if you like that kind of stuff. I need to be drunk to watch it.

I used to enjoy it, but after 8 seasons it's getting kind of stale. Tried watching ep.1 of the new season, but gave it away after 10 minutes.

12 minutes ago, xylophone said:

As I recall there were some new episodes of "Billy the Kid" due out sometime in September, so has anyone seen them or know of their whereabouts, or indeed any news about them?

Try TPB. Series 1 complete.

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, proton said:

Diversity box ticking, black actors have to be in everything. They wont cast them as Orcs of course, role too negative!

How do you know black actors were not cast as Orcs in Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit?

The Orcs either wore masks and prosthetics or were CGI!

Edited by LosLobo
  • Haha 1

Thor - Love and Thunder is now available (without hard coded Korean subs) in all formats including 4K at all usual sources.

I watched it with the missus last night... laughed all the way through... a very entertaining movie.

1118121054_Thorposter_opt.jpg.499922dfcfd974f1cd8f8603aeb030ce.jpg

3 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Thor - Love and Thunder is now available (without hard coded Korean subs) in all formats including 4K at all usual sources.

I watched it with the missus last night... laughed all the way through... a very entertaining movie.

Was it supposed to be a comedy??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

I watched it last night as well and TBH I was a little disappointed and in some places it was "cringeworthy". I'm a big fan of the Marvel franchise and Chris Hemsworth, who usually gives a great performance as Thor but IMHO it went downhill after they wrote  3 major characters Odin, Loki & Heimdall (Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hiddlestone and Idris Elba - all quality actors) out.