Driver blames “faulty GPS” for driving into a lagoon in Chonburi

webfact

27 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Always 'not my fault'..... not looking where you were going is more the point, you imbecile!

Of course its not his fault otherwise it would be expensive. This way he could still try to claim insurance.

Besides how stupid would someone look if he drives into a lagoon and admits he was at fault.

I am a total idiot when it comes to navigating and driving so i love GPS but I can't imagine doing something that stupid. Sure my GPS has send me up the elevated highway once when i was on my motorcycle. I quickly got off, this was in the time you did not have a motorcycle setting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Chonburi – A driver escaped without injuries last night after driving his personal vehicle into a lagoon in the Phan Thong district, claiming he was following GPS navigation that was faulty and that the incident was not his fault.

Bless him... 

• Haha 2

On a recent trip to Chiang Rai i set the gps to go to a temple up in the mountains.

Now this was crazy steep and a dmax was struggling in front of us and rolled back on a few parts .

Wife went absolutely  bat sh7t crazy and i did blame the gps as it turns out the other side was much easier.

Saying that not sure how you could drive into a river unless the gps is connected to the throttle.

• Like 1