Phuket tourist murder on Friday night was an international gangland hit on a known drug player

webfact

1 hour ago, jimmybcool said:

Weird part of the story.  He lives in a luxury condo.  Is a big time drug dealer.  And he drives an MG?  I mean, if it is a modern Chinese made MG it's not exactly posh is it?

I was thinking the same.......

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Funny yesterday police said don't jump to conclusions that he was a criminal and it was a targeted attack! Hmmm

From what I can see, those guys who shot him was not amateurs, and My best guess former army.

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Funny yesterday police said don't jump to conclusions that he was a criminal and it was a targeted attack! Hmmm

I like a lot more when everybody involves checks the facts first before they speculate.

There are too many stories out there with little facts and lots of speculation.

Just wait a day or a few days and publish correct information.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Katipo said:

Stumbled across the video on Reddit. The 2 assailants completely emptied their clubs into him. Looks like the final one might have been a head tap. It appears had very clear instructions from someone.

From what I can see, they are patient, and have timing, and make sure the target will not survive. Not easy for amateurs to act so disciplined without training and experience.