Sexy Thailand: Popular "Bikini Run" set for post pandemic comeback

webfact

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

And I’m waiting for those same foreigners to post their usual comments...  Perhaps its still too early for the bar-spoolers to be up....  

... too pasty, these are not from real Thailand, these are not representative of real Thai girls, too much plastic surgery....

I sometimes think that some posters believe that if a woman doesn’t have a load of tattoos, is not dark skinned, hanging on to a pole or bored s#itless playing candy-crush propping up a bar-stool eating for the next hansum man...  then they are not real Thai women !!!! 

Indeed, it's called De Nile, a river that runs through Bang Lamung. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

This bikini race, is this restricted to women and girls only? Asking for a friend.

No.

Is your "friend" into girls? Yikes!

Plenty of videos of past year's events on Youtube.

For those folks who want to see "moving" pictures.

12 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Sure glad there's a place in the world not woke or politically-correct. Where 'girls' (yes, really) like being looked at. Human nature at its finest--works for both sides!

They seem to have got rid of the beer promoting pretties there used to be.....

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They seem to have got rid of the beer promoting pretties there used to be.....

Yes, sadly the good old Thailand is coming to an end. 

All the wonderful things Thailand had to offer is no more, it's going the way of that back home. 

All the minorities complaining etc. 

I miss the beer promoting pretties.......... the beer selling tents at Burapa Bike week (main arena), also all the great entertainment venues that sold beer on site (Chang tents). 

We can blame the complainers for this. 

Back in the day every drink vending machine would have a cold Leo or Chang in the window. I think the only vending machine that I know of is at Mityon service centre on Pattaya Tai, I always bought a can of beer while waiting for the pcx service. 

Now most only sell, sprite, coke, Fanta. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

My last good recollection was I think Chang lady at a music concert, you bought these large dispensers of beer with ice in them and had draught at the table... there was a couple of promotional girls with short skirts, long legs and gorgeous, even a bit of English.... didn't need the ice, my Mrs' look could have chilled the beer. 

Exactly what used to be in the night bazzar here.  Not sure if it is still there Covid has likely closed it.

I did see the locals getting the girls to sit and share a draught glass but I thought it not a good idea as 'er indoors doesn't even drink lager so I left well alone !

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

What do you mean with "pcx"?

Screenshot_20220321-063345_Acronyms.thumb.jpg.071e2ce5661febd3be7562d08ad73306.jpg

I think the only vending machine that I know of is at Mityon service centre on Pattaya Tai, I always bought a can of beer while waiting for the pcx service

Try Google Images 

Mityon, pcx service

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I think the only vending machine that I know of is at Mityon service centre on Pattaya Tai, I always bought a can of beer while waiting for the pcx service

Try Google Images 

Mityon, pcx service

Thank you. I followed your suggestion and I am still clueless as to what you meant with pcx. HELP!!!

Below is the result of my Google Images search.

561102002_Mityonpcxservice.png.57ccdf1730644301f0cb3069b4df131b.png