Bar owners are finding it hard to recruit Thai girls

webfact

Bar girl recruitment problems?  It’s up to Bank of Thailand.  If they keep pounding down western currencies—fewer and fewer western tourists will arrive.  And a lefty percentage of them come specifically for bar girls.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Bar girl recruitment problems?  It’s up to Bank of Thailand.  If they keep pounding down western currencies—fewer and fewer western tourists will arrive.  And a lefty percentage of them come specifically for bar girls.

That didn't happen pre covid when the Baht was strong? The pervs still kept coming, if you will excuse the pun 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And still get  surprised when she arrives in her street clothes, 4ft nothing, 38 Kg and sporting a hello kitty backpack!

4ft tall, 38 kgs with a Hello Kitty backpack?

Can you hear yourself? Celebrating the  child-like qualities in your call girls. Wow.

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

4 Foot tall and 38 kgs in the normal weight for a 12 year old girl 

Exactly. Guys seeking out these attributes in their hookers need to take a good long look at themselves and wonder why. 

There have been a few busts lately where underage girls have been found in the bars. Soi 7 in Bangkok for example. I hope the online scene isn't circumventing these checks.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
38 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

4ft tall, 38 kgs with a Hello Kitty backpack?

Can you hear yourself? Celebrating the  child-like qualities in your call girls. Wow.

An obese 12 year old at that.

Whatever floats your proverbial.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Exactly. Guys seeking out these attributes in their hookers need to take a good long look at themselves and wonder why. 

There have been a few busts lately where underage girls have been found in the bars. Soi 7 in Bangkok for example. I hope the online scene isn't circumventing these checks.

Some people are quite open about it and seem to think its quite normal and dont try to hide it .

They just change the age for the weight and use that as a reference 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Not at all. Omicron was a huge blessing. Subsequent variants will be even weaker. 

If the goons develop some courage and open the country without any restrictions, some bars will reopen and some gals shall return. But, it will never be like before. The industry was already in decline. Now? The fake puritan goombahs may have accomplished their objective. Utter decimation of the industry. 

Just because there are some people that think its morally wrong for men from a place where they have lots of pieces of paper , can go to another location, a place where they don't have many pieces of paper , and those men give those girls a few bits of paper and they open their legs in return for those pieces of paper , if some people think that thats is morally wrong , that wouldnt make them "puritans"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Stood with a 'lively' girl I'd known for sometime, looking down on Pattaya one night......she gave every impression of being the original party girl.........she said.....you know, there is not one single girl down there who enjoys working in a bar.........

Something the mongers will hate to read!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just because there are some people that think its morally wrong for men from a place where they have lots of pieces of paper , can go to another location, a place where they don't have many pieces of paper , and those men give those girls a few bits of paper and they open their legs in return for those pieces of paper , if some people think that thats is morally wrong , that wouldnt make them "puritans"

While that may apply to most people, that does not apply to the dinosaurs in charge. Everything about them is fake and insincere. Everything. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JonnyF said:

There is a 3 feet tall in soi honey she looks 12 but is 26 very pop seen a few 6ft guys take her, novelty value for some I guess.

Poor english is part of the problem for new recruits Thailand is at the bottom of the class for this.

local online action has as much fakers as before on both sides can beat the real face to face

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FarangFB said:
23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You really think that "working smart" is earning "B60 to 10000" [sic] (sixty to ten thousand - read his comment) a month?

I'm almost sure he meant 60-100,000 but forgot the last zero. (see he put a coma like this 100,00)

Yes, I can read (and write), I was commenting on what he actually posted, not on what he meant to post.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, androokery said:

I met a girl at a bar on Walking Street who told me she loved groups of Indian guys. According to her they were quick, clean and polite. Two hours of work could result in 4,000-6,000 baht and it was basically just vanilla sex. Easy money. I was surprised at this. And I guess she might not be representative of the majority in Pattaya. But it's an interesting viewpoint. 

Vanilla sex? Sorry to lazy to Google.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, aussienam said:

Why would you hand over so much cash to a skilless, village borne prostitute .  

You paying a sex worker for become a vip client!

When need an plumber you call a plumber, and you want skilled workers and experienced, you paying higher rate! 

Basic knownledge

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes it would make them puritans. You just wrote "morally wrong".

34 minutes ago, androokery said:

Yes it would make them puritans. You just wrote "morally wrong".

There is some middle ground between Puritans and those people with no morals at all . 

Those the the two extremes of people morality barometer , I do have some morals , although I am not a Puritan .

2 hours ago, Olmate said:

So whats that! Hearsayhearsay hearsay!! 

Yes you know your definitions.  We are not in a court of law. My friends didn't request proof of bank deposits and other evidence of sponsorship from the people they talked with.  

But,  I have no reason to doubt this,  particularly when I am told from people who are referring to separate individuals they have 'allegedly' spoken to (perhaps I should ask these to video record the conversation as well LOL).  There is a pattern of similar stories that collectively appear to show a significant increase in sponsorship payments.  

Everything on this forum is hearsay.  Take it or leave it.  

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 5:07 PM, MeHere said:

There's a *slight* difference between this very wealthy Indian guy and the hordes negotiating four for the price of one deals on Walking Street!

You don't need to be "a very wealthy Indian guy" to have a good time in Pattaya. Just 30000 thb per week will be more than enough for, at least, 10 of those Isaan princesses. 

Edited by Hellfire

On 4/7/2022 at 6:49 PM, Will B Good said:

Stood with a 'lively' girl I'd known for sometime, looking down on Pattaya one night......she gave every impression of being the original party girl.........she said.....you know, there is not one single girl down there who enjoys working in a bar.........

So true. It took me a couple of months to understand this attitude. Since then, I was never able to really enjoy Pattaya's nighlife. Fake smiles and laughs, fake interest, fake everything.

P.S. But, man, those 2 months I will remember until my last day. Closest thing to Paradise (and yes, it all was only in my head).

Edited by Hellfire
  • Haha 2

On 4/7/2022 at 7:57 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

My Mrs is about the same height & only about 4 kgs heavier than that, she is however 45 years of age, and there are plenty of girls about the same weight/height so not quite sure what point you are trying to make.

• Like 2