Brit 'dumped' in Thailand after his flight home is cancelled

webfact

Two troll posts and a reply have been removed, it is a good idea to read the OP before you post.

a message he received on Wednesday (August 31), telling him that his flight back home was cancelled.

• Thanks 1

Curious to note that the respective airline and third party agent are never held legally/ethically responsible, as this is how the corrupted system is set up and quite acceptable within their circles. 

The evil dominant paradigm strikes again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, mancub said:

Scoot were still advertising this route and taking bookings for flights they had no intention of operating.

Cheap and unethical operator. best avoided I reckon,

A continuous word of mouth and bad reviews will take care of this. Comes back to bite them in the backside.

The parent, Singapore Airlines - of whom have a shining reputation as such applies to customer relations/policies should be taking shame.......even during these trying times [kind of post-COVID] where airlines are looking to balance themselves. F*** 'em all. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

There is a huge difference between non-decent service, and no return flight for which you have paid.

And he will have to apply for a refund , He choose to use the cheapest airline who had a  sporadic service offering fares well below the going rate . 

Had he paid a bit more and choose a more reliable airline , he would have been given another flight .

Same thing happened to me BTW .

I flew with AirChina and they cancelled my return flight 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1