Famous Thai hotel chef in Pattaya dies after falling off his motorbike

snoop1130

307C3154-4277-46D1-9127-89A929979B89-696x522.jpeg

A famous Thai hotel chef who had just left a pub in Pattaya, according to his friend, died after he fell off his motorbike.

An investigator, Pol. Lt. Amornthep Petchtim from the Pattaya police station, was notified of a fatal road accident at 1:30 AM today, October 10th, and hurried to the scene on Soi Naklua 16 behind Phothi Samphan Phitthayakhan School in the Naklua subdistrict of Banglamung, Chonburi, to help the victim.

The victim was found in critical condition due to severe blood loss from his head injuries. His green/black Honda Wave 125S motorbike lay in the middle of the road and was slightly damaged. Despite the help of rescue workers, the victim ultimately succumbed to his injuries and passed away. No helmet was found at the accident scene, police told The Pattaya News.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/10/famous-thai-hotel-chef-in-pattaya-dies-after-falling-off-his-motorbike/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Meanwhile 20 other boje accident victims happened same day elsewhere in the Kingdom, and no news about that.  Famous chef, RIP, but big deal about his occupation.  Obviously not too safety conscious....hate to see his kitchen behaviors.  Missing any fingers?

12 hours ago, petermik said:

No helmet...why oh why is this law not adhered to and enforced rigidly I do not know.....RIP to the gentleman...what a waste of life.

If they can't afford the 10 baht for a rear bulb how can they afford a helmet.

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

how the heck do you die if you fall off your motorbike?   no crash ... no other vehicle ... no power pole ... no conc barrier ....     just the bike fell over ?   

speeding and lost control with no helmet I suspect  ,,, ....   The headline could have been worded better. 

RIP chef. 

He just left a pub at 1.30 am, possibly intoxicated? ????

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Expat68 said:

Really! I would not be too sure about that, I have seen them

Sober?  I guess we can assume? 

Based on the time leaving Pub?  

If he was so famous cooking at a pub or if famous didn't have enough for a car? 

Helmet, reason they are required and design the way they are to protect the most valable part of your head the right or unlucky hit location RIP.