Jailed and blacklisted: Frenchmen in attack on Thai man ordered held by court - driver is Hua Hin man with Thai wife

webfact

3 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Whilst i agree with your sentiment, I guess if neither one of them was medically trained it would be difficult to know if the Thai guy was seriously hurt or not?

Nonsense. Look into eyes. Look for any blood. Anybody can see if someone is in a bad way.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Plenty of people around to help. 

The French guys had just been in a fight with a Thai - getting out of there was perhaps the sensible thing to do, they didn’t know how seriously injured the Thai guy was at the time.... as far as they were aware, he’d just be knocked to the ground thats all. 

If hanging around. the situation ‘could’ have escalated to them being attacked by more Thai’s - thats the primary reason people escaping the scene of an accident. 

They had their ‘fight’... they left. 

There is still no information of how all of this started... nothing realistic anyway (i don't believe the reported version of events at all). 

Lots of french do muay thai

I cycled and walked that road many times. It is quite a busy road and accidents do happen. Never witnessed road rage though.

There are always people around there, hopefully the police would find witnesses to find out how this started. Looks like a road rage case to me.

Most people don't get into deadly fights due to road rage. 

After a proper investigation is completed once again perhaps reconsider Thailand's shameful loose border policies. For most people I mean in my country of USA, about 70 percent. The other 30 percent are very easy to identify via their rap sheets. Were the criminal records of these "Frenchmen" examined before they were let in?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Most people on this thread and forum are pro Thai, that’s why why we are here. 

But, being Pro-Thai without intelligent critical balance is simply bias….  As you have exampled… 

Pro-right & anti-wrong regardless of nationality is not the opinion you have expressed in this thread -

That is why it probably seems like you against the world at the moment - you are on the wrong side of bias in this situation. 

So, now you just said it is a right side of bias. Are you for real? ????????????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/18/2022 at 12:49 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

...and the Frenchman 'retaliated' so hard that he put the Thai in intensive care. How could that be mitigated?

Couse he fell to the grounds. Hit his dronken hollow head…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Nonsense again. You dont move anything. You stand over them and look. Very basic stuff.

Are for real? Its night, its dark, what can you see?? There is a man on the floor not moving, what is the French guy supposed to do?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Plenty of people around to help. 

The French guys had just been in a fight with a Thai - getting out of there was perhaps the sensible thing to do, they didn’t know how seriously injured the Thai guy was at the time.... as far as they were aware, he’d just be knocked to the ground thats all. 

If hanging around. the situation ‘could’ have escalated to them being attacked by more Thai’s - thats the primary reason people escaping the scene of an accident. 

They had their ‘fight’... they left. 

There is still no information of how all of this started... nothing realistic anyway (i don't believe the reported version of events at all). 

Totally agree, we know the middle and end, we dont know the beginning. We dont know what caused the fight, who started it or why it happened.

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't seen any video.

Missing info:

How sexy Thai gal?

Drug test results Thai man? 

Car damage? 

I say the Thai gal and car guys had a verbal exchange, Thai guy a bit <deleted> and jealous. Kicks nice car which results in a fight, he lost.   Big bucks forth coming because falange always pay. 

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Please, stop with this nonsense. Why don´t you show me the right side of bias instead. ????????????

There isn’t a right side of ‘bias’ so stop your trolling nonsense.... Bias is bias and throughout the thread you have shown plenty of it against the Frenchman and anyone else who points out that the Thai guy was also a willing participant in the fight. 

• Thumbs Up 1

These guys have enough money to own a new porsche in Thailand.

Cops have gone in hard here because they know there is lots of brown paper bags on the horizon.

The guys will get the best Thai lawyer their money can buy any the negotiations will be underway.

That is why no bail is granted....cops don't want their farang meals tickets doing a BOSS on them.

17 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There isn’t a right side of ‘bias’ so stop your trolling nonsense.... Bias is bias and throughout the thread you have shown plenty of it against the Frenchman and anyone else who points out that the Thai guy was also a willing participant in the fight. 

What! Are you telling me to stop trolling? Really. Check up on yourself here. Above you are suddenly making a U-turn saying there is no right side of bias. Now look below: 

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Most people on this thread and forum are pro Thai, that’s why why we are here. 

But, being Pro-Thai without intelligent critical balance is simply bias….  As you have exampled… 

Pro-right & anti-wrong regardless of nationality is not the opinion you have expressed in this thread -

That is why it probably seems like you against the world at the moment - you are on the wrong side of bias in this situation. 

Do your see the end of your last sentence? You are telling me, that I am on the wrong side of bias. It´s your words, man! I hope you know, when someone say there is a wrong side to be on regarding something, that automatically says there is a right side. Please, make up your mind.

You are going on about that "if" the Thai guy had hit with his kick, it "could" have been the Frenchman in ICU. If and could??? That is not the facts here. After that, you are trying to say he fell in a bad way, and that is as much his fault as the Frechman´s. What does that really mean? Did he hit himself or did the Frenchman do that to him. Without the hit, would he have been falling?

Like I say, put off the nonsense. You are just turning around, trying to grab a hold of everything that can possibly smooth it over. I must admit to, that reading your posts, you have done a great work. However, you are not fooling me.

Now, please explain the 2 versions of bias or is it 3 possibilities? Is there a wrong and right side? Only a wrong side and no right? Or is it in correct in your later post, that there is no right or wrong side?

14 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

For most people I mean in my country of USA, about 70 percent.

An estimated 80 percent of Americans frequently express significant anger while driving. Many do not realize that road rage is a criminal offense. A study analyzed 10,000 road rage incidents over 7 years and found they caused at least 218 murders and 12,610 injury cases.Aug 23, 2565 BE

https://www.dolmanlaw.com/blog/road-rage-statistics/

And how many murders and injuries in Thailand ?

Pot - meet Kettle. Kettle - this is Pot !!!

The only rational response to this 'news' story is sorrow for the victim and hope of his recovery.

We know nothing to allow us to form a conclusion as to what happened.

In a court of law this would be expressed as "Expressing Facts not Introduced as Evidence" In other words, hearsay.

Unless you were a witness to the whole altercation, you are basing your 'opinions' on this same hearsay.

Until and unless the whole truth is made public, no conclusion can be drawn.

Hence the need for an investigation.

But this plays right into the 'medias' hands. This is what they want you to do. Form opinions and express them without the whole story and without a shred of evidence. Divide and Conquer. Much easier to maintain control.

And the vast majority play right into their hands.

Idiots

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 4:20 PM, Bert got kinky said:

Source article says they where tailgating the motorcycle and sounding their horn

And who made that 'new' statement?

Why is this only being mentioned now?

Too much missing from this story.

Link in Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbUxxdFVhTVE4RHUyeVZ1bE1pZUlybm01MTh6UXxBQ3Jtc0tuVFNHN1FPTGZjM2dDZ2lqRU9WdGdBUXAtbmVtcG8wdjFIWG0zeWlIN3F4NXJwNTFaMXNRLThwcHVfUGdJeWxMcGpiUkJ2UVhvVy1SMUExemY3RXNERlNxTk81SndzZkNhZWowTURpQVdBaVlSU1pZaw&q=https%3A%2F%2Fnextshark.com%2Ffrenchmen-assault-thai-man-coma%2F&v=PG-aUBqB7q0