Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

34 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Checkmated me there, Phoenix. Oh sod it, where's my Biden cap?

As a Mental Health professional I would tell you to steer clear of both parties if I were you.  Then instead if getting wrapped in the lies spouted by the Donald, take a round the world cruise to see that the earth is not flat. Then and only then look from outside of the box you have been sitting in and look at the folks inside your box for a true perspective. Just a thought.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Gentleman, as usual the nuanced depth and intelligence of your analyses, your grasp on reality and its intricacies have blown me away. I leave an enriched man, as always.

Oh the sarcasm is strong in this padawan master Yoda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

Worse, this newspaper belongs to Rupert Murdoch.  If you can't trust a Rupert Murdoch news outlet to be unbiased, who can you trust?  

For the Fox News fans, that's sarcasm.  I'm not sure you can recognize it.  Rupert Murdoch takes the ratings obsessed infotainment called cable news and manipulates it to play king-maker in politics.  He still does, but you only recognize it when you disagree with his choice of king.

i would suggest that it was mainly Murdoch who made Trump and he can also break him, like he did in Australia with PM Whitlam

"Kill Whitlam."

"This was the confidential instruction for a political hit job issued by Rupert Murdoch to his editors'

"The target was Australia's Prime Minister Gough Whitlam"

'Ten months after that "Kill Whitlam" directive, the prime minister was dismissed by the governor general of Australia'

Trump not first politician to be ditched by Rupert Murdoch - BBC News

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

As a Mental Health professional I would tell you to steer clear of both parties if I were you.  Then instead if getting wrapped in the lies spouted by the Donald, take a round the world cruise to see that the earth is not flat. Then and only then look from outside of the box you have been sitting in and look at the folks inside your box for a true perspective. Just a thought.

Duly noted, doctor.

• Like 1