Russia warns of ‘unpredictable consequences’ if US sends Patriot missiles to Ukraine

Scott

Ukraine already won. They were selected to have war with.

Last week i red in Yahoo news, the Russians were choosing between or war with Ukraine or JAPAN ! I dont know if that was a sort of fake news, but imagine! Has to do with some islands close to Japan.

The article stated, Russians wanted to start a war, so Ukraine was the lucky one.

Isnt it amazing always a little stupid group of dumb ashes start wars.

We call them leaders of the world, i remain with my statement.

It has never been different in our history.

Time for a new virus, as we are with too many people on this earth.

12 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

I believe Russia's Putin.

• I believed him when he said the little green men in Crimea weren't Russian Spetznatz.
  • I believed him when he said they were only on training missions and wouldn't invade Ukraine.
  • I believed him when his FSB guys said they were different people just visiting Salisbury UK to look at the spire.
  • I believed him when he said his FSB guys didn't put Novichok in Navalny's underpants.
  • I believed him when he said there were no war crimes against civilians in Bucha.
  • I believed him post invasion when he said he had no desire to keep any Ukrainian territory.
  • I believed him when he said more than 99% of Ukrainians in captured territory wanted to be Russians.

I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in his head if I had the opportunity.

This list should be, at least, 100 times longer. This former KGB officer is a lie machine.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh ge wizz Its easy to predict that a lot of russan munitions will be shot out of the sky plus any aircraft they are dumb enough to risk old puttie won’t be able to slaughter civilians as easily it will increase the cost to Russia and hopefully end this debacle sooner

• Like 1