Thai man pumps seven shots into wife - escapes on Big Bike and crashes breaking arm and leg, easy arrest

webfact

1-แบบปกใส่คำพูด-New-2-9-768x433.jpg

Daily News Thai Caption: Seven shots fired in jealous rage

Daily News reported on a serious incident of jealous rage within a family in Sisaket, NE Thailand.

In Nam Kham sub-district police responded after a report that a woman had been shot in a house.

Dead at the scene from muiltiple gunshot wounds was 21 year old Feridabi Srijampa.

She had been shot in the face, the left and right arms, the left and right chest area, the right leg and the back - seven shots in all.

The shooter was her husband Thanawuth Latham, 32.

The victim's mother Bupha, 56, said that her daughter was startled that her husband was "crazy" and on his way after a phone call.

He arrived as two furniture men were assembling a bed and cabinet in the bedroom.

1673188014171.jpg

Oicture: Daily News

He tried to get in both the front and back of the proprety before he started shooting through the bedroom door that was locked from the inside.

At one point he hit the leg of his wife who was the other side of the door.

He then shot out the lock and gained access to the bedroom.

He pumped many more shots into the defenceless figure of his wife.

The furniture men managed to get out.

Thereafter the police received a report that a man matching the suspect's description had failed to negotiate a bend and come off on a "big bike".

A pick-up driver that saw him come off had picked him up.

Police were later informed that he was in Rasi Sawai hospital.

He turned out to be Thanawuth who had a broken left arm and broken left leg and facial injuries. 

He was later transferred to Sisaket Hospital in policy custody. 

The couple had two children aged 2 and 8 months, reported Daily News, who suggested a family in crisis through jealousy. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2023-01-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Haha 1

Saw a guy in a bar last night, with a bar girl who has been working there for years.

Just went to say hi to her, and the <deleted> got all angry and said don't talk to her!

Idiot farang doesn't realize he is with a bar girl who has slept with hundreds, maybe thousands of guys!

14 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

My mom told me the stories of marriage to my biological dad in the 70's. Sleepless nights, trips to the hospital. Calls to the cops resulting thusly: "We don't get involved in family matters". Fortunately she got the divorce and I didn't have to grow up with him.

I think in the 70's is was becoming much easier for women to just call it quits and leave.

However, I think Police attitudes took another decade to evolve to understand domestic violence