Anutin dashes hopes for e-cigarette legalization - orders DDC to work with police and customs

webfact

Now, in the UK there are sporadic reports of some quite serious lung complaints in young people. I think these are linked to illegal disposables.  Possibly these are rare instances in already vulnerable people, but It's a little worrying.  I'm a vaper by the way.  The Vaping industry really shot itself in the foot when by negligence or otherwise it made these excessively tasty products openly accessible to youngsters. It's a pity because vaping is a real public health boon to confirmed smokers.

Edited by mommysboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Famously the minister has played a leading role in the liberalization of marijuana though he would argue that he is against recreational smoking and is in favor of medicinal use,

Strange that it didn't pan-out that way..

the man must have a very selective form of vision.

1 hour ago, Gknrd said:

I was around a vapor recently, the guy never put it down for the two hours we were talking. That cannot be better than cigarettes. 

it was in a uk paper recently. A 20 yr old girl in hospital after 2 yrs of vaping. Severe lung damage

this health minister is a f77l