Was it the heat!? Naked German shocks tourists on Pattaya beach - he's arrested and taken away

webfact

24 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Why is it that ALWAYS, those the fat ugly old guys are parading naked on the beach and NEVER, never, a young beautiful, sexy girl? why? 

Berkeley, California:

Sometimes women go nekkid as some sort of protest, they usually work in pairs.  Actually it's legal there (or was, last I heard).  It may make you prefer seeing ol' Wilhem here.

I got stuck with a road buddy once, a German as off as this one.  "What can they do to me?  They can do NOTHING!"  He liked to say, and did so often.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Germans are big on nudity at the beach, in Germany.

But here I am shocked. My heart is palpitating. If I had been there the sight might have put me off men forever and my Thai boy would be heart-broken.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why is it that ALWAYS, those the fat ugly old guys are parading naked on the beach and NEVER, never, a young beautiful, sexy girl? why? 

I haven't had the misfortune to encounter fat ugly old guys, you must be hanging out in the wrong places, the beach near where I live often has topless ladies that are quite eye catching to say the least.

31 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

Germans are big on nudity at the beach, in Germany.

But here I am shocked. My heart is palpitating. If I had been there the sight might have put me off men forever and my Thai boy would be heart-broken.

29 minutes ago, n00dle said:

a naked german is neither a shock nor a surpise to anyone,

They certainly are renowned for being enthusiastic willy wavers!

...they mounted a "charge" on the tall, large boned man.

Off the beach with that lads, this is supposed to be a family resort area and this type of monkey business should only be done in the privacy of your home!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

he was stark naked bobbling about in the sea without a care in the world

I read the beaches in Germany you are permitted to go topless

Edited by Cricky