Did Prayut violate electoral laws?

webfact

21 hours ago, greg71 said:

Well if an ex Pm can get booted for cooking fried rice on tv then Prayut can be done for singing and dancing - fair is fair 

"...Well if an ex Pm can get booted for cooking fried rice on tv..." It was a little ore complicated than  that and he should have been attending to PM duires not spening hours shopping for ingredients etc (all videod) and at the time many folks mentioned the dish he cooked was very simple, PM duties should have been higher on his priorities. 

He was also well known for ignoring laws, regulations, protocols; he 'did it my way' screw the law etc. 

20 hours ago, edwinchester said:

"He went on to sing and dance on the stage which is allegedly a violation of the electoral law."

Don't worry he has an amnesty for that too.

A bit like the dodgy 3M donation that no-one speaks about anymore.

19 hours ago, kinyara said:

And now the end is here

And so I face that final curtain  

Yes there were times I'm sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew

His way does not include sticking to the rules.  He has no regrets; he has not planned each charted course; nor is he one who kneels.

That's it?  A singing and dancing violation?  With every bit of chicanery indulged in to retain power by this military coup leader and authoritarian strongman with no respect for law, Thai people or anything else that doesn't line his pockets and those of his cronies and he gets a singing and dancing violation.

That should right the ship for sure.

21 hours ago, scorecard said:

"...Well if an ex Pm can get booted for cooking fried rice on tv..." It was a little ore complicated than  that and he should have been attending to PM duires not spening hours shopping for ingredients etc (all videod) and at the time many folks mentioned the dish he cooked was very simple, PM duties should have been higher on his priorities. 

He was also well known for ignoring laws, regulations, protocols; he 'did it my way' screw the law etc. 

And Prayut is renowned for following said laws regulations and protocols is he ? 

• Like 1