Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

That still does not support your claim:

suddenly shortly after the visits he gets a business deal

Which happens to be false:

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden’s visit Saturday to support Ukraine’s fragile democracy came soon after his youngest son was hired by a private Ukrainian company that promotes energy independence from Moscow.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-europe-business-c49555d51eb243e09a42f7577fc5937f

Nice deflection, I provided you with links about CHINA business deals.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BenStark said:

You should read your own links:

But almost six years later, Biden’s trip to Beijing is coming under new scrutiny amid revelations about President Donald Trump’s efforts to dig up information to corroborate his unproven corruption allegations regarding Biden and his son’s work in Ukraine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-s-trip-china-son-hunter-2013-comes-under-new-n1061051

Your claim still remains false. Unless of course you can quote what country and what deal he got suddenly after a visit with Joe on Air Force One?

"suddenly shortly after the visits he gets a business deal"

11 minutes ago, BenStark said:

What was wrong about these deals? Did the Chinese partners got a 'favour' from the US government?

On top of it, as I wrote in another post, the amounts are ridiculously low for corrupting the WH.

From the BBC news article:

"Hunter Biden’s spokesman, George Mesires, told NBC News that Hunter Biden wasn’t initially an “owner” of the company and has never gotten paid for serving on the board. He said Hunter Biden didn’t acquire an equity interest in the fund until 2017, after his father had left office.

And when he did, he put in only about $420,000 — a 10 percent interest. That puts the total capitalization of the fund at the time at about $4.2 million — a far cry from the $1.5 billion that Trump has alleged."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BenStark said:

I think calling someone a troll is also against forum rules.

Why should i have to go through your post history to find any links you have posted in the past?

That wasn't my point. If you had read those links you should remember. It's not a contemporaneous allegation. It's old news. If I had referred to new news I would have provided the link. If you aren't familiar with the current affairs under discussion you shouldn't be posting here, let alone challenging for links to news that's a couple of years old.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2023 at 2:42 PM, Bkk Brian said:

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden’s visit Saturday to support Ukraine’s fragile democracy came soon after his youngest son was hired by a private Ukrainian company that promotes energy independence from Moscow.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-europe-business-c49555d51eb243e09a42f7577fc5937f

You must be really obtuse, or think denial is a river in Africa, to not see the signs on the wall.

A private Ukrainian company ????

From your own link

The hiring of Hunter Biden, 44, by Burisma Holdings Limited in April was approved by the company’s owner, a former senior minister and political ally of Viktor Yanukovych, the exiled Ukrainian president.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BenStark said:

You must be really obtuse, or think denial is a river in Africa, to not see the signs on the wall.

A private Ukrainian company ????

From your own link

The hiring of Hunter Biden, 44, by Burisma Holdings Limited in April was approved by the company’s owner, a former senior minister and political ally of Viktor Yanukovych, the exiled Ukrainian president.

Thank you for the confirmation of my post and the facts that it was a private company. But yes I do know where the Nile is, I've travelled on it a couple of time.

On 6/4/2023 at 8:15 PM, eisfeld said:

I don't think one can label not believing in a conspiracy theory as a conspiracy theory itself.

The two conspiracy theories that relate to this topic:

1. Biden or someone in his family had corrupt ties to foreign entities

2. The FBI, left, woke, democrats, "the man" are hiding the evidence supporting 1.

Next you'll be insisting that atheism is a religion. What a joke.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Seems Victor Shokin is about to do an interview on Fox news in the next couple of hours! 

This will be amusing watching the preposterous false claim that the bidens got Shokin fired for not investigating the firm that was paying bidens unqualified son $1 MILLION a year hard enough get blown out if the water, again. 

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12448553

He's already made enough statements on the media over the last couple of days and admits he has no facts to his accusations just a belief. Great for FOX though, more unsubstantiated allegations to come.....lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/4/2023 at 2:44 PM, BenStark said:

Since your original post about this has apparently been deleted by the mods, it's impossible to know what you are getting at. If it's only about allegations against Hunter Biden that's one thing. But as for proving Biden's involvement, you've got nothing. In fact, 2 of the links you provided are to articles that rebut various claims against  Joe Biden. Care to get more specific than merely providing links. How about some quotes?

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 7:17 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Seems Victor Shokin is about to do an interview on Fox news in the next couple of hours! 

This will be amusing watching the preposterous false claim that the bidens got Shokin fired for not investigating the firm that was paying bidens unqualified son $1 MILLION a year hard enough get blown out if the water, again. 

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12448553

Wow. The Daily Wail and Faux News in the same post.

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't you?

No proof as usual,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/27/2023 at 7:40 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

To be clear. Are you STILL claiming that this $30MILLION so far found paid to the biden family was paid for no reason at all? And the denials that this money was paid and censorship of the fact it was paid was legitimate and authentic after reviewing facts and evidence? And you are easily able to explain why this huge amount of money that the forum's biden fans who all guaranteed it was just fake news and was definitely not paid was paid in the first place?

I think in reality we are all on the same page here. 

As I've pointed out before, those figures aren't just for payments to the Biden family but to Hunter Biden's associates as well.

But whatever the amount that ended up with Hunter Biden and 2 others connected to the Biden family, your contention that this qualifies as evidence that Joe Biden was in on it is nonsense. As Devon Archer testified. Hunter Biden told him repeatedly that he was using his father's name to get business. But that, in reality, he had no influence him.  I have no doubt that various characters in China and Eastern Europe hoped to profit from the fact that Hunter Biden was Joe Biden's son. But this does not qualify as evidence that Joe Biden actually  profited from Hunter Biden's dealing or that he was in on Hunter Biden's plans.

Whereas there is  a huge amount of hard evidence to show that Trump lied about this possession of the documents and obstructed justice.

• Like 1