Passionately kissing bargirls

Goat

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Is this the first of many tales of Goat on a night out with bob smith ????? :cheesy:

I think I would have preferred to go out with Bob than this bloke.

I was happy when the bars all closed and the night was over.

How about you Dick? Do you pash em?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

So i met the bloke and quickly realised that he didnt have the looks or game/personality/hygiene/style to pick up real girls.

So i thought we may as well head straight for the gogos.

yeah yeah yeah, did you really think you were going to go to a normal bar/night club?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If referring to outside bars that's BS IMO. The girls sit on the inside of the bar and the customers on the outside.

The gogos are where the fondling goes on.

As for kissing them like that, more likely that they will get a good knee to the groin than succeed.

OP writes as though the farang bar scene is something like a Roman orgy, and it is far from that, as anyone that actually been to a few knows and doesn't just invent it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bkk6060 said:

I guess if one is a prude or has some hangup judging people for kissing girls in a bar jeez, give me a break.  If a man is buying drinks and not getting a little action what is the point?:

Remember Thais don't like farang and think they are unhygienic.  

Not just farang, Kaek too. 

What are these guys thinking, that they are with a prostitute from Leith, Paramatta, or Newark?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I guess if one is a prude or has some hangup judging people for kissing girls in a bar jeez, give me a break.  If a man is buying drinks and not getting a little action what is the point?:

Perhaps that's how it works now, but it certainly never happened in my monging days.

The action happened AFTER the bar fine was paid, not before, and certainly not for losers that disrespected the bargirls.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1