ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Thanks, I'll check it out later .

I very much doubt that....lol

But thanks for showing that only a quarter of Jews believe Israel is an apartheid state.

A survey among Muslims might show a different result.

• Confused 1

Hope BN stops wasting time hosting the western "leaders" showing up with their wussy-azz calls for "restraint" and starts clobberin' these animals for real. Military morale will suffer otherwise. They deserve to be unleashed asap.

Edited by Sandboxer

30 minutes ago, Morch said:

As if the Hamas abducting civilians wasn't enough, Hamas fanboys on here attempt to hijack the topic.

Most, not to say all worldwide demonstrations against the war in the Gaza strip are symbolized with the Palestinian flag. These demonstrations are initiated to stop the permanent bombing on civilians.

I didn't see any demonstration with only Hamas flags or any people defending the Hamas extra judicial killings of the 7th of October 2023 on Israeli citizens.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But they almost always chant From the River to the Sea.

That chant is about committing genocide on Israeli Jews.

So basically terrorist cheerleading.

You used the term "almost" to generalize...

That some radicals/zealots will chant and promote Hamas militants and their crimes is certain.

But, the majority (like me) is promoting peace for the Palestinian civilians in Gaza and the Jews in Israel.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Do go ahead and show us exactly where in International Law it sanctions the use of torture, murder and kidnapping of babies, children and civilians on mass. Your lame attempt to justify the actions of Hamas are there for all to see.

Again, the majority (like me) is promoting peace for the Palestinian civilians in Gaza and the Jews in Israel.

self defense :

https://casebook.icrc.org/a_to_z/glossary/self-defence#:~:text=Self-defense in international law,Charter and customary international law.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Most, not to say all worldwide demonstrations against the war in the Gaza strip are symbolized with the Palestinian flag. These demonstrations are initiated to stop the permanent bombing on civilians.

I didn't see any demonstration with only Hamas flags or any people defending the Hamas extra judicial killings of the 7th of October 2023 on Israeli citizens.

Anyone, anywhere, waving a Palestinian flag in support of the Palestinians in Gaza, is waving a flag in support of the legitimate government of Gaza, Hamas. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous; they are demonstrating in support of a designated terrorist organisation, one that is the government of the Palestinians in Gaza.

A majority of Palestinians in Gaza voted for Hamas; that was why the more moderate Palestinian Authority was kicked out. They voted for terrorism, and that’s exactly what they got.

Gaza has been given billions of dollars over the last 16 years of Hamas rule; this money was designated to build Schools, Hospitals, a modern infrastructure, Universities and create businesses. There was originally a dream of building a “little Singapore” in Gaza, a thriving hub giving the residents a good modern standard of living. Hamas instead has spent all those billions on rockets, armaments, and 300 odd kilometres of well constructed tunnels (could have been a modern metro) … leaving their people mostly destitute. Stop defending Hamas, they are terrorists, how do you not understand that.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Hamas represents Palestine. 

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Anyone, anywhere, waving a Palestinian flag in support of the Palestinians in Gaza, is waving a flag in support of the legitimate government of Gaza, Hamas. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous; they are demonstrating in support of a designated terrorist organisation, one that is the government of the Palestinians in Gaza.

A majority of Palestinians in Gaza voted for Hamas; that was why the more moderate Palestinian Authority was kicked out. They voted for terrorism, and that’s exactly what they got.

Gaza has been given billions of dollars over the last 16 years of Hamas rule; this money was designated to build Schools, Hospitals, a modern infrastructure, Universities and create businesses. There was originally a dream of building a “little Singapore” in Gaza, a thriving hub giving the residents a good modern standard of living. Hamas instead has spent all those billions on rockets, armaments, and 300 odd kilometres of well constructed tunnels (could have been a modern metro) … leaving their people mostly destitute. Stop defending Hamas, they are terrorists, how do you not understand that.

Again, the majority (like me) is promoting peace for the Palestinian civilians in Gaza and the Jews in Israel.

My choice is based on the wellbeing of civilians in the region and to reduce causalities. 

Why forcing (again) to connect genuine peace aims in the region  with unwanted Hamas ideology and crimes? 

Based on your own rules without my consent? 🙂 

21 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

You used the term "almost" to generalize...

That some radicals/zealots will chant and promote Hamas militants and their crimes is certain.

But, the majority (like me) is promoting peace for the Palestinian civilians in Gaza and the Jews in Israel.

What about the crowds chanting "gas the Jews"?

Isarael also wants peace for the Palestinian civilians in Gaza and for the Jews in Israel, they just do not want to be eradicated to make it happen. 

Always a call for a ceasefire once hamas/Palestine (redundant) has shot their wad and starts to suffer for their actions. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hamas represents Palestine. 

I understood that there are some +/- 40.000 Hamas militants in Gaza.

I understood that there are now +/- 2.300.000 Gazans in the Gaza strip.

Again, the majority (like me) is promoting peace/representing for the Palestinian civilians in Gaza (2.300.000 civilians - 40.000 Hamas militants = +/- 2.260.000) and the Jews in Israel.

1 hour ago, deejai33 said:

Its relevance to this thread is clear.  Settlements and their negative effect on palestinian hopes for their own state is one of the things that motivate terrorists/militants.

Indeed. I understand racism and discrimination as a white Thai. 

In the last 3 months I was told I couldn't get the Thai price at my local golf course  because my face wasn't the same as the caddy master. Also,  told I couldn't join the oldest club in the country due to my colour. However, I'm not going to kill anyone, I can see how apartheid could drive people to murder 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

There was me thinking the latest positive input for the region was €75 million in EU aid, a little more than a plane load from your friends in Russia

Problem is that all humanitarian aid (food, medicals, etc) are still blocked since 7th of October at the Rafah border with Egypt.

Israel doesn't allow entry of a few hundreds of trucks still waiting in Egypt.

Could contain:

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The part that makes it clear that you're on the fence and that you believe each side equally culpable. Do you, or don't you? 

I think President Biden is a discussing excuse for a human being, but I don't think he and his despicable State department is as culpable as Palestine. 

Do you or do you not believe each side is equally at fault? 

A statement is a statement, end of discussion. You keeping on replying with questions still does not alter that fact., and I repeat, Both sides are disgusting excuses for human beings

• Like 1
  • Sad 1