Do you use protection?

bob smith

Do you use protection?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, bob smith said:
20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you wear a condom, might as well be banging a blow up doll .... Latex sex!

I agree.

What about curb crawlers on beach road though?

Given most are glue sniffers I guess its latex sex again.

I stopped having sex for the most part. I started finding that I did not enjoy it except purely for the physical release. I'm probably about 75% celibate now. I will have it when I need a release but I'm just in & out. I don't even really care how attractive someone is or if there is any conversation at all for that matter. Even a glory hole situation is preferable, but I don't think there are too many of these in Thailand, at least not that I know of. They seem rare for the hetetosexual clientele.

I do get a better release without protection, but it's not worth worrying about catching something. Protection is always used because it prevents any future drama or issues. Also, it protects the other person, I don't test that often.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Someone makes that joke every time that I've been to a bar 

Infact, the Girls in bars and customers seem to make the same jokes every night to each other 

You sit in bars every night listening to bar girls?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I stopped having sex for the most part. I started finding that I did not enjoy it except purely for the physical release. I'm probably about 75% celibate now. I will have it when I need a release but I'm just in & out. I don't even really care how attractive someone is or if there is any conversation at all for that matter. Even a glory hole situation is preferable, but I don't think there are too many of these in Thailand, at least not that I know of. They seem rare for the hetetosexual clientele.

I do get a better release without protection, but it's not worth worrying about catching something. Protection is always used because it prevents any future drama or issues. Also, it protects the other person, I don't test that often.

You should try a ladyboy relationship, some guys love it, it might kick start the engine 

17 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not that many guys actually have intercourse, instead prefer other methods. Do a poll, you'd be surprised, they did one on pattayaaddicts and it was something like 50% only had intercourse, and those guys are the sex fiends

That's probably true for a population aged 70 or more.