Homosexual TV shows, movies

CanadaSam

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

First! Ladyboys attractive? Are you for real?

After that, I think we are so far away from each other in this discussion. Do not forget that we are at the top of the food chain in the animal kingdom, which means we are to be seen as animals. Some more than others ;-) 

The result out of that becomes a question: If it was perfectly normal to be gay, then why in the world can´t two men reproduce as is the main reason for sex among animals?

That we have evolved and also see sex as a pleasure, does not make it more normal.

Should I read anything into your stated location?

Yes I find some ladyboys absolutely stunning, and if you didn't know they were ladyboys then perhaps you would too, notwithstanding your stated location ;-)

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

First! Ladyboys attractive? Are you for real?

After that, I think we are so far away from each other in this discussion. Do not forget that we are at the top of the food chain in the animal kingdom, which means we are to be seen as animals. Some more than others ;-) 

The result out of that becomes a question: If it was perfectly normal to be gay, then why in the world can´t two men reproduce as is the main reason for sex among animals?

That we have evolved and also see sex as a pleasure, does not make it more normal.

Question: When one of my wife's Shih tzu dogs tries to bugger the other Shih tzu dog, should I beat them, if only to accelerate their evolution?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, scorecard said:

What's the name of that movie, please share.

My guess is that you made that up to try to prove a point. You failed. 

And someone obviously peed in your oatmeal today so you're looking for somewhere to be obnoxious. I already stated the show, you either missed it or ignored it. You failed.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Question: When one of my wife's Shih tzu dogs tries to bugger the other Shih tzu dog, should I beat them, if only to accelerate their evolution?

Why would you do that?

12 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Should I read anything into your stated location?

Yes I find some ladyboys absolutely stunning, and if you didn't know they were ladyboys then perhaps you would too, notwithstanding your stated location ;-)

So, does that mean you do not know what they are?

What? Read into my stated location. I haven´t stated any location. Moreover, how do you read a city block?

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

makes it look absolutely normal, especially to kids, and we all know how much the media affects kids thinking and behaviour.

Yeah because you wouldn’t want young gay kids understanding that there’s nothing wrong with being who they are now would you. If it’s as easy to influence people as you say it is why aren’t gay people influenced by the 90% of straight people into being straight. Your argument doesn’t work, it’s just more bigoted nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I could never understand why they were reading stories to kids, who should really be learning to read for themselves, and not reading stories to elderly lonely people in care homes who might be unable to read for themselves due to age related visual impairment

Didn’t your parents ever read stories to you?

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

OMG...

Who on here thinks that they might have been "turned"  by watching gays on TV and in movies when they were young????......what a moronic notion.....your sexuality is based on who you are no what you happen watch.

How do you know that? Most of the members here are quite old, and there was not much stuff like that on TV when we were young. Not even for me, as I am only 53. Today there are much more, and that might affect young people. Not that necessarily that they get turned, but all propaganda can make them shift their thoughts and feeling about that matter. Of course, something that the gay world which for, as with enough in media about something, people tend to get numb to it, which leads to a kind of fake acceptance.

But as you say, media, movies and games do not change people. So, then you do not believe that violent games can alter peoples mind and get them to do violent acts? You do not believe that after watching something they really felt like living, there are people committing suicide? Also, you do not believe that other people can make another person do or make something that they do not want? Because of one thing can´t change people, than other things can´t either, right?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3

23 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I noticed all your posts seem to be similar, asking why someone is being concerned with being concerned?

Another poster made a post about his favourite tv shows ,your response was why are you concerned 

Why are you concerned with that their concerned about to tell them not to be concerned but to get concerned with another concern 

Got me buggered , I mean most people wouldn't write posts like that in response to say why are you concerned about being concerned about their concerns?

I just can't understand the point of your posts ,unless you are looking for something exciting and it's not so you write back to the poster asking  why are you concerned,maybe they are , how would you know their not concerned,why would you even be concerned enough yourself to tell them, I'm buggered to know 

I had to block you mate,I'm sorry but so annoying every post you wrote was the same negative response.

sorry old mate,  I didn't realize you were that concerned about what I was concerned about.  

28 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Why would you do that?

So, does that mean you do not know what they are?

What? Read into my stated location. I haven´t stated any location. Moreover, how do you read a city block?

Your stated location is "Behind You"  Sorry if I outed you from your closet.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Didn’t your parents ever read stories to you?

That was not really the essence of my post was it, ?   I asked a  question which so far two people. one of which is you. have responded to yet completely avoided trying to answer. 

I have no problem  answering your question   Yes my parents read me stories, normally at bed time.   I can also remember my mother reading stories to my grandmother who was pretty much blind and bedridden in her later years .  

Now its your turn again,  what is the reason why the transexuals were only interested in reading to kids, and not visually impaired elderly people who would no doubt enjoy it just as much, would that not have been as rewarding, 

I'm guessing one answer might be " all older people are transphobic to one degree or another"  I doubt that is true, but in any case how would they know if they were visually impaired?   

R.S.V.P

3 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I won't answer this as I do not want to offend anyone.

Oh heaven forbid you should offend someone. I actually find your homophobia so extreme that it’s actually quite amusing. You’re obsessed and it’s really weird. Either that or you’re a parody.

1 minute ago, Fairynuff said:

Oh heaven forbid you should offend someone. I actually find your homophobia so extreme that it’s actually quite amusing. You’re obsessed and it’s really weird. Either that or you’re a parody.

If refusing to use the word Gay instead of the proper word Homosexual makes me Homophobic then yes, I am Homophobic. 

17 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

If you feel that way, why do you use the word gay? You know what the proper word is.

Gay is not the proper word now ?

Gay = homosexual in my dictionary.   Did I not get the memo ?

13 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

If refusing to use the word Gay instead of the proper word Homosexual makes me Homophobic then yes, I am Homophobic. 

I don't mind if people use that more clinical term as it tells me that I'm hearing from a person with a stick up their ass.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Now its your turn again,  what is the reason why the transexuals were only interested in reading to kids, and not visually impaired elderly people who would no doubt enjoy it just as much, would that not have been as rewarding, 

I didn't think that question would be so difficult to answer, There has been plenty of time to "phone a friend"  and to "ask the audience" yet even the most articulate and intelligent posters on this thread are unable to answer. I can't believe that nobody knows 

On 12/14/2023 at 7:58 PM, CanadaSam said:

It really seems like TV, movies make it look like it's perfectly normal, and I don't believe that it is!

I mean if everyone was gay, there would be no next generation of humans, right?

I agree.

It seems there is some kind of index for movies (not sure if only the USA or where). If movies include gays and blacks and some tribe from the amazon and maybe a few rare animals, then they get more points than movies for normal people.

It's a strange world out there these days.

When I was young, we had heroes like Dirty Harry. I am sure these days nobody would dare to make movies like that anymore.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2023 at 8:07 PM, bob smith said:

If you want to be GAY then be GAY. But can you just do it behind closed doors like the rest of us!

Yes, whatever one's sexuality, then so be it without any adverse comments or criticisms and just get on with life.

Behind closed doors, maybe not here in Pattaya - 

image.png.d8dfbecd0d8c9bde93bb2566054aa129.png

On 12/14/2023 at 10:51 PM, KhunLA said:

What's not normal ...

... gay people existing ?

... gay people having sex ?

... gay people kissing ?

I know a few gay folks, and they all seem normal to me.   What ever normal is ?  Act and relate to each other the same as non gays.

Suggestion ... change the channel.

I think all of above is normal.

What is not normal these days when in most new movies there is at least one character like that. And often it is totally unrelated to the story. They just need someone special for some do-gooders-quota. 

• Agree 1