US Supreme Court rules Colorado cannot ban Trump from presidential ballot

Social Media

12 hours ago, candide said:

Stupid comment. Biden did not try to overturn a legit election! 😅

Correct!  I was a long-time Democrat now an independent voter.  Not stupid Biden didn't he's not capable Obama started the process.  🤣

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Haleys history.  Get over it.

To remembered through out the ages.

And I am happy about it, as she was more likely to win the election than Trump. It will be easier for the Dems! 😀

• Haha 1

Seems to me the trump [supporters] are a busy bunch of (farmers)lol seems on of their favorite tactics is the old primary school saying I’m rubber you are glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you that’s them and trump in a nutshell.oh well hope the SC gets off its collective rear end and rules on trumps im above the law claim BEFORE the election!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, connda said:

Today the progressives want to ban the conservative candidate that they viscerally hate.
Tomorrow the useful idiots will become the target of their own derision, enmity, and lawfare.

Lawfare is the end of actual democracy.  But then again, the western concept of democracy is looking more and more like other -ism and -cracies such as kakistocracies and plutocracies with a bent toward totalitarianism, all framed as "democracies."  When the SCOTUS affirmed for Big Money and Big Corporations via Citizens United vs FEC followed by Congress voting to allow the government to shower the American public with state propaganda on July 2nd 2013, democracy died.  Now they are just filleting the carcass and hanging the commoners meat out to dry.

I like that post. I especially like the "Now they are just filleting the carcass and hanging the commoners meat out to dry". It has a more dramatic effect than my use of "sheeple", "peasants" or "consumer units".

11 hours ago, G_Money said:

“Trump is objectively like no other politician in America history”

Exactly, you’re finally getting the picture.

That’s why he is leading the polls and will win in November.  The vast majority of Americans are fed up with current corrupt modern day politicians.

Is the penny finally dropping?

It's taken a while, for sure.

Edited by stats
unsourced / unsubstantiated claim removed
  • Agree 2

14 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

If my daughter willingly goes into a dressing room at an upscale department store in New York to fool around with a famous rich playboy (unless it got violent) I would think she got what she went in for, and perhaps a bit more, but I would not blame him.

I think she made it up, either all or in part.

Spoken like a model parent.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dolf said:

Trump started no wars. America is crap now. Americans want him back.

We'll see how many want him back in November. I suggest Trumpers should lay in plenty of tissues.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Very well said. I have said on here before that the vast majority of those that participated did nothing more violent than walking through the building, maskless, and completely devoid of weapons.

However, to read some of the comments put forth by the Trump haters, every man and woman that participated was a raging anarchist, hell bent on hanging Pence, and overthrowing the government.

It's the last bit that makes a mockery of their faux outrage though. It's as though they actually believe in the nonsense that a few ( among the mainly peaceful crowd ) violent protestors could actually become a government, without any backing from any of the states, police or the military.

Sure, don't read comments form Trump haters! You only need to read the rioters' trial accounts and judgements! 🤣

On 3/5/2024 at 7:55 AM, JonnyF said:

Obviously the correct decision.

The voters of America need to decide whether they want Trump or not, nobody else.

Just like Brexit, attempts to overturn the Democratic will of the people should be shut down immediately. 

What do we even need a constitution for? We should have the people chose every issue, and the largest crowd wins. It worked for Nazi germany why should it not work here?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

What do we even need a constitution for? We should have the people chose every issue, and the largest crowd wins. It worked for Nazi germany why should it not work here?

Godwin's law :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

It's the same when they debate whether it was an insurrection or a riot! Either of these things should disqualify Trump but neither do in the eyes of your typical Trumper.

But neither allegation disqualifies Trump in the eyes of law. Making up violations, and illegally attempting to convict without trial, of inapplicable law, as a part of leftist lawfare to disenfranchise voters, hasn't worked either. Guess gon' have to suck it up, as Repubs have had to endure and have been forced to pay for Biden's mess. 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

It's the same when they debate whether it was an insurrection or a riot! Either of these things should disqualify Trump but neither do in the eyes of your typical Trumper.

Absolutely!  Not to mention the debate regarding how long he plans to be a dictator if he is re-elected.  I find the whole thing madness that there's even this ridiculous debate going on regarding the degree of his badness.  I wonder just how horribly bad he needs to be before the Trumpets reach a tipping point.  For too many, I suspect the tipping point will never be reached--which is both sad and scary.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, newnative said:

After reading the numerous posts debating whether Trump was convicted of rape or, instead, sexual abuse, I found myself thinking, in regard to the Trump defenders, are you even listening to yourselves?  I mean, seriously?  You're struggling to defend someone that, whether it be rape or sexual abuse, should not for a nano second be even remotely considered suitable for any elected office, let alone president of the US.

It just boggles my mind that we're even having this debate--rape vs. sexual abuse.  Like one would be a deal breaker but not the other.  Ludicrous.  It doesn't matter.  Disqualified, in any sane universe.   Not to mention all his other serious law-breaking.  Sadly, gone are the days when a candidate's wife wearing an expensive coat could threaten to torpedo his chances for election, and necessitate a national speech--with his dog in a supporting role.  And, what a depressing commentary on the state of the US--that significant numbers still see this dreadful, multiple law-breaking individual as worthy to take the reins of the country.  We crossed over into The Twilight Zone in 2016 and, horribly, are still there.

No conviction of rape or sexual abuse.  No evidence, no DNA, no witnesses, no jury trial.  30, yes 30 years ago.  

Only she said, he said in a civil Kangaroo court by a biased Judge just in time for a window of opportunity for the “Get Trump” crowd.

As I look into my crystal ball it’s telling me some of you should be careful of what you are wishing and hoping for.

The exact same scenario could happen to you.  Those late night walks up the stairs on 6/1 could come back to haunt you, from 1, 5, 10, 20, or yes even 30 years ago.  No evidence or proof needed.

Be careful of what you wish for.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

No conviction of rape or sexual abuse.  No evidence, no DNA, no witnesses, no jury trial.  30, yes 30 years ago.  

Only she said, he said in a civil Kangaroo court by a biased Judge just in time for a window of opportunity for the “Get Trump” crowd.

As I look into my crystal ball it’s telling me some of you should be careful of what you are wishing and hoping for.

The exact same scenario could happen to you.  Those late night walks up the stairs on 6/1 could come back to haunt you, from 1, 5, 10, 20, or yes even 30 years ago.  No evidence or proof needed.

Be careful of what you wish for.

And, the badness debate continues . . .